“You have not been online in the last 30 days. Please start the game while online to check for any login agreements.”

Something wrong with the site since i can’t find way to create new post. (kinda bad coding if missing that start new topic, create post button) Just wanted to tell that im quitting playing because chat, every now and then stops working completely, msgs dont appear at all. Unplayable.

Hi,

Can anyone can help me? I have this error with 30 days. I have done everything what came to my head:

• Turn off firewalls and antyvirus
  • max upgrade for windows
  • many languages for client
  • changing source for the internet
  • reboot windows
  • reinstall daiblo and blizzard
  • clean catche
  • change IP
  • delete appdata
  • VPN
  • many restarts
    and many many more
    my account works on my brothers computer, his account also dont wanna work on my computer. Blizzard dont respond.

Please help me!

I have done everything , and many more and its still doasnt work. Please help me

i had this issue. I am in Europe servers. so i took American server, it did not work. then Asia Servers and then it worked. after that i could get on in European servers again as well. i dont know why it worked.

I have only one account… doesnt work for me.

Hello.

I try the thinks.

1. Ye, basic game works good. Only on PTR i get this message.
  2. I try to delete folder - “Blizzard Entertainment”, still didnt works.
  3. Have no any parental control.
  4. Both, as game and client will be in english language.

Or PTR works diferent?

Thanks for answer.
With best regards.
Jysi

Hi guys,

the same problem today… I’m online at Battle.net, but the game can’t log in. Don’t understand why Blizzard is not able to fix this stupid issue…

The same here ! I can’t play !!!

1 Like

UP ! Please… Need help !

THX a lot !

i cant play with my new notebook, plz help me!!!

Same here… Can’t play !!!

Same here, i am logged into battle.net and the game says that my character has been offline for more then 30 days and i need to log in.
So WTF.

I tried logging in on another persons PC with my account and it worked fine.
I want to play online so please fix this trash!

I am getting the same message. Is there any update on a fix for this? Kind regards

Support team are you plannig to help to address this? there are many people withe the same ´problem and i dont see any response from any of you in this forum replying to solve the problem!!!???
i rasied a similar ticket and didn’t get any solution!!!

I am getting the same error. i have tried everything and cannot play the game anymore. Hope to get a fix soon for this?

I have found a solotuion might help you guys, go to window search bar and type “registry editor” it will come up it has a blue cubs icon,
under “HKEY_CURRENT_USER” look for “SOFTWARE”
then navigate to “blizzard entertainment”

delete diablo 2 resurrected folder. then run the game. hopefully this works for you.

1 Like