“You have not been online in the last 30 days. Please start the game while online to check for any login agreements.”

when I start the game, it throws an error I’ve already tried everything I’m logged in I don’t know what to do this is the error: the last 30 days you haven’t been online turn on the game online and check your login agreements

i tried:

i can play other games but when I start this game, it throws an error.

5 Likes

Hey Saibob,

Sorry to hear that you’ve been unable to play. We can try a few things. :pray:

First things first, do make sure that you are connected to the internet (in case you’re posting from your phone for example), and launch the game from the Battle.net application (and not from the game’s exe). Make sure you’re starting the app. as a admin as well.

If this doesn’t solve the issue, you can delete the folder Blizzard Entertainment folder under C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\

Please also make sure that your account isn’t restricted by a parental control with a set amount of time per day / week.

Finally, it looks like this is (in rare occasions) happening to some players using a non-English client. You can try to change the game’s language to English temporarily and see how it goes. :slight_smile:

writing in this forum is magical.

I have already written two posts in this forum with errors that took a week and shortly after writing the posts they end up fixing :thinking:

it has been solved without doing anything :wink:

Now I have an authentication error again, could you look at it?
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t/not-show-a-list-of-characters-authentication-error-error-al-autentificar-intentalo-de-nuevo/15696

I got the same problem. I have followed Yryadorne steps and still same error and can’t play.

1 Like

I have the same issue, have followed all steps here, am online on Battle.net, but D2 just won’t logon.

1 Like

I have the exact same error. I can’t play the game. Please fix this issue.

2 Likes

I have the error too, i just bought the game and it doesnt work, ive tried all the following steps

1 Like

This has been an issue for me for months now. I have returned to the original d2 just to be to play. I have tried all the fixes I have seen and nothing works. Not impressed.

1 Like

Another more here, a real shame. In total I played this game for 10 hours maybe? I payed 40€ for it. I want my money back.

3 Likes

guys, i got the same problem… but i figured it out (for me)…

if you have more than 1 battle.net account, and you launch the game from the account, where you didnt purchased the game with,… you got this error message with “…30 days off bla bla”.

If you login with the correct account and launch the game… you will see… its not blizzards fault =) at least the error message could be better than this… right?

I hope i could help someone out.

cheers

8 Likes

hi, i have the same problem and tried uninstall and delete the folders and didnt work cant play :frowning: any help?

1 Like

I have the same problem, have also tried what Yryadorne suggested

Same problem on two battlenet accounts each own the game and have played previously, one of them within the last 7 days

Hi, I have the same problem!!!
Fix It or give me my 39,99€ back!

Edit: Solved! I can play now.

Small suggestion: If your character is still in the game, create a new character and delete it, then try again with your main character. - This may be just a coincidence. -

After 30+ minutes of trying different things, changing the Bnet Client Language from EN (UK) to EN (US) and then back to EN (UK) fixed the problem with this 30 day not being online problem, however now I can’t join or create any game because of the “Your character is already in a game on the server” issue…

P.S.
Haven’t played the game or even launch the Bnet Client for the past few months…

Edit: Managed to get into the game with my characters online

1 Like

That helped me. I totally forgot that i have 2 accounts. Thanks man.

if you are account banned cant play offline mode. Blizzard never say the true.

1 Like

I got banned for using a MH, but started a holy grail on offline single player mode. Now i cant play that I am 50% in. THis is not fair as i paid for the game and should have access to single player.

6 Likes

Did you have any luck getting this issue fixed?

If anyone is having issues with this still, I hope you find this.

The easiest solution - change your computers time / settings to manual and set the year back. I set mine back to 1991 (furthest back it could go) and problem solved.

Yes - this works for banned accounts as well.

However, this is not really a permanent fix, as you have to do this -every- time you want to launch the game. Which is rather annoying. Unless you just never set your date / time back I suppose lol