Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.4 Balance PTR

Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.4 Balance PTR

Discover the exciting new class balance changes, Rune Words, and more the developers are bringing to players in the upcoming Patch 2.4 PTR!

View Full Article

13 Likes

Changes looks amazing! Thanks for your hard work making this gem of a game even better!

5 Likes

All those changes are looking really promising and changing the game towards more interesting side without breaking already working things.

6 Likes

These changes look promising.
I like the addition of more lvl 85 areas as well as merc changes in general.

If these are the kind of balance changes and general additions to the game we can expect I’m looking forward to the future of this game. It all seems to stick to the core game I’ve been playing for all these years.

6 Likes

Thanks a lot for the effort you put in the game! All this changes looks pretty promising.

3 Likes

did i miss something but it looks like they just buffed everything? did anything get nerfed?

I wonder if these devs have spoken to the Schaefers or Brevik at all. I wonder if they have the humility? Changes look good, don’t ruin the game please.

Who cares? Brevik seemed like he didn’t care about D2R at all… He was wrong when he said this could never be done and they made so many bugs that we are getting fixed now.

You literally misunderstood what he said and then attempted to put him down with your misunderstanding. Truly top tier.

And you just made a reply that didn’t make any sense… I watch JQ’s stream so i understand what he say… And how am i putting him down? He always said that it was impossible to to make a remake of Diablo 2 because of the system they used to make it… And everyone knows about all of the bugs we literally had for 20 years+ So please explain yourself instead of just writing some incoherent negative stuff.

So, what is the LF javazon supposed to use in place of the changed charged strike? 2/3rd of it’s damage now poofs.

Great patch note.

Is there any specific foum where we can give feedback?
Suggestion:

• The cave at Coldplains should be lvl85 as well. It would be make sense.
1 Like

Agreed.
Every non-quest side area could be made lvl 85 for sure.

2 Likes

everyday task last longer

Will Diablo 2 Ressurection have its own Arreat summit web site?

2 Likes

I would of liked to see Druid Fissure have some form of physical damage added into it as well :frowning:

no end-game announcement? then why balance? I mean, how do you know the balance works if you can not test/benchmark it?
very poor changes…

does this new patch means our ladder characters are going to be deleted or just updated?

Which ladder characters? The online characters people are playing now are non ladder.

I mean online characters