2.7 and problems disconnected

since patch 2.7, I often get disconnected message: game crash

before today no problem …

3 Likes

got the same issues.

3 Likes

same here i have been disconnected several times.
Now I can’t even access to my characters

“Failed to get online characters. Please try again”

Of course I have good internet connectivity, ping + DNS are ok, no firewall issue etc.

1 Like

+1 No characters list.
I just stop playing 5 min ago and now even can’t connect.
Servers down?

• 1 same here, since 5-10 min
1 Like

been in game slapping act4 and 5 for a while… get d/c… rolled me back 3 or 4 lvl’s and then said the same as other people, ‘‘failed to get online characters, please try again’’…
and won’t show any of my toons online, fully restarted a few times… nothing

Same here too , disconnects and all characters gone

Well, the characters are back again. Good news

Got the same issues.

No technical staff answers ?

I think it’s kind of a training for tomorrow… They have to be sure that everything will be not working :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

They will answer after I make the relevant department aware of their absolutely appalling behaviour. They sometimes even let Technical Support issues go unanswered completely and if they can even be bothered to answer a Technical support query, it is usually a day latter!

I am going to post a letter on Monday to ACTIVISION BLIZZARD, INC. 2701 Olympic Boulevard, Building B, Santa Monica, California 90404 (310) 255-2000, to make them aware of what is going on with their so called Technical Support staff at Battle net.

I also have a plethora of Print screens saved to my PC, from the Technical Support section.

I personally have never witnessed anything like the disregarding behaviour of the obtuse Technical Support on Battle net, and if they where working in any other company, they would have been fired a long time ago for such behaviour.

+1 same, have the issue keep disconnecting