365 in queue, f u and see u tomorrow

Pointless, really - complaining, writing, asking. They don’t give a flag… but…

When there will be pre-order of D4 they will become super active, tons of comercials etc. Later the game is full of bugs, servers are not working, no feedback, months of waiting and same #$%& again. Not for me D2R is my last game from their greedy company

58 Likes

Why come back tomorrow? I’d take a month off and see if anything improved by then if I were you.

2 Likes

cmon you must be fair.
they do what they can. the full support team just needs few hours to understand how to post something on twitter.
so they need a bit longer to fix problems…

8 Likes

It’s sad because the game itself is a GOAT to me…would love to see some class action legal action taken on this…literally all they need to do is up the server capacity which is usually a 1 time purchase with not a surprising amount of upkeep for a game like this…probably why consumers are so up in arms…it isnt a hard fix and with the popularity they are obviously making a huge profit on this game.

Taking the money and running is just so wrong…

5 Likes

d4 hehe, i see the same serverproblems but a seasons pass and a cosmetic real money shop.

2 Likes

I personally will not be taking part in D4 after this shit storm. Or at least not until it can be purchased under $30 CAD

7 Likes

“Stay awhile and queue”

14 Likes

Not going to happen. Also, did they really take the money and run?
Servers are shite, queue is shite and the speed at which they seem to fix things is shite for anyone wanting to play online NOW AND TODAY, but this does not equal ‘take the money and run’.

1 Like

“not going to happen” that is some sad thinking there friend. At least someone else is fronting it, all they need is support in the form of petition signatures. At the very least make this topic as popular as the CP2077 issues were. If you love the game, stand up for yourself and others who want to see companies do better.

3 Likes

Go read whatever eula came with the game and reconsider legal action when you’ve done so.
All this screeching about legal action is done by people who haven’t read a single word of any eula, ever.
So again, not going to happen.

1 Like

I’ve read it and it wouldnt be the first time class action has surpassed terms like that…I don’t know where your negativity comes from but it is deeply saddening. At the very least getting media attention would be a step in the right direction because as far as im concerned, this is a worse issue than CP2077 and has had basically no media coverage.

2 Likes

lol, sure

That game was simply unplayable, bugs were through the roof. D2R has a fully functional single player, like it or not.

Sure whatever. good luck on the lawsuit lol :upside_down_face:

ITS NOT THE SERVERS ITS THE INFRASCTUCTUTRE WHICH IS OLD AND HASNT CHANGED (only new bnet integration). PPL DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND, sorry caps

Unacceptable, Blizzard, unacceptable. Shame on you. Hire some proper programmers with that massive pile of cash you scammed off us.

2 Likes

its funny because hardly any of this happened in Alpha or Beta

Keep fooling yourself with that argument. There are ingame bugs that never existed in old D2. And the drop rates and difficulty are not the same either. The code has been altered indeed.

1 Like

are you for real? Is this your conclusion after their bluepost on this issue? Jesus christ…

not true lol i can’t even get into the game, atleast cp2077 was letting me fing play, it was bad filled with bugs but i was PLAYING, diablo 2 i’m not at ALL

1 Like

play singleplayer dude, 0 problems there.