580 in queue... on a sunday noon

lovely day, just put daughter to sleep enough work done for the weekend. got 30mins time to play one of my all time favorite games. NOPE, as always there is an endless queue for this mess of a remaster.
its incredible how this company manages to make fun of all their costumers for weeks like this and still get away without lawsuits

46 Likes

539 here… i feel you

5 Likes

513, unbelievable… . and what did you do with ama´s guided arrow, wheres the pierce ? Definetly not the same like 20 years ago

2 Likes

GA hits only once every target since 1.10 in original D2. So its not really a D2R issue.

463 here… Yeah. this is a scam.
You don’t ship product and especially as a sercvice if you can’t maintain the service.

3 Likes

ok, i stopped with 1.10 because i didnt like it. But if it was caused by the patch so its still blizzards fault:))

532 here. Kids are finally occupied and I cannot login to a game I friggin paid for.
This is a disgrace.

5 Likes

Went on saw 488 queue and left. There is no point. Yesterday there was even a queue at 23:15 CEST which is crazy.

2 Likes

502…happy sunday…gentleman

2 Likes

I was 511… 2 hours ago. I’m still waiting. Down to 54 now. This is the 2nd of queue of the day for me. In the last 3 1/2 hours I’ve played 10 minutes. The rest of the time I’ve spent in queues. Just amazing work Blizzard!

9 Likes

blizzard to poor to afford more servers.
I guess CEO gets all the loot.

4 Likes

As someone noted in another thread, something is fishy about those queues. If indeed there were thousands and thousands of players - shouldn’t we also see ## that are much higher? What I see reported here in the forums is in the 400-500 vicinity, nothing really beyond that.

I am not a server savvy person - but as an end customer, this doesn’t really add up for me.

At the end of the day, I don’t even care about what the # in the queue is. The time it takes me to log in counts - and 1h or more to get into an online game is just a joke.

2 Likes

605 here, i give up.
FA que bliz.

1 Like

It’s not only that i am in queue but the number is not even dropping for more than half an hour.

guess blizz****s is just caring of our social life today

прошел час был 487-щас 200 прикольно и это то за что я и все люди заплатили,2 недели а наладить не могут ,безрукие

1 Like

I got up to play on switch in bed but saw 400 que so no point spending extra time in bed, just get up

I got 506 and didnt move in 10 minutes xD I should just stop playing D2R but its pretty addicting game for a old game i played for many years but it is getting worse and worse the que so ppl will end up quitting bc of that.

So the lesson here is, log in to the game before you go to bed and sit on the menus… LOL

Shut your monitor off and mute the sound, wake up, play some Diablo. LOLOL

Yeah I feel your guys pain, I’ve been waiting for 40 minutes now, was 482 in line, am now sitting at 302… this is ridiculous. :confused:

2 Likes

I was 526 and waited. But it seems I timed out or something because then it failed and I was put in a new queue at 306. Hopefully, I won’t get a third.