A nice word between all these rude threads :)

there is so much hate in this forum - and tbh i can clearly see the reasons for this, alot things are pissing me off myself.

BUT i think this is the wrong spirit for this young remaster. i have very less issues myself right now with the game, most times its working fine. its just a great feeling to play diablo 2 in a new epic robe after all these years. in my opinion the team about D2R did a nice job in most instances and i believe they are working hard to fix every remaining problem that prevents some players from enjoying the game just like me and to finally grant acces to our beloved first ladder.

i also think that alot people think just like me, unfortunately they dont seem to find their ways into the forum :joy:

however, keep it up blizzard. the true loyal fans are still behind ya - and i speak in the name of them.

73 Likes

good dog, just consume and be excited about the next product

65 Likes

my thanks to the d2r development team who have so much attention to detail.

unfortunately activision / blizzard will have made the team in the end a lot of pressure to ensure a quick release because they otherwise had nothing new this year and the whole at the expense of the trust of the actual super great development team behind…

too bad actually that the community is so toxic.

7 Likes

beware, dogs can bite :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

If the problem is server side is 100% their fault, ive played almost every game of blibli and the at least 75% of wow extention , and at each game they release, at each extention they release, they always have poop servers … Only problem for me.
Theyr games are still good for now but it would be better if we were able to play those.

7 Likes

yea and i didnt even expect the first answer to be this kind of -.- but im a strong believer of the fact that toxic people always have more to say than the nice people, tho its mostly shit.

8 Likes

I have no problems with Vicarious remastering this game for the gorgeous gem it is.
ActiBlizz completely ruins the experience, but who didn’t see this coming?
They rather spend resources stripping down WoW of every emote / possible suggestive content.

They can’t bother employees anymore so now they’re just targeting the player base again instead

4 Likes

though this is not what i expected from this thread, everybody has the right to post his honest opinion :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

servers was down alot in D2 already in the beginning of the game! and still crappy servers in ressurection! take the money and fuck the players sems to be Blizzards name of the game!

3 Likes

from my experience they only bark and report me to their master

4 Likes

they know.

but it saves costs. you make fewer servers available from the beginning instead of buying too much, which you will most likely have for free later when the actual number of players has normalized.

unfortunately this is blizzard’s way of saving costs at the expense of the players.

and with diablo 4 it will be the same :slight_smile: just like with all their other games at launch. and not because they can’t solve the problem but because they don’t want to.

4 Likes

my entire life i was always pretty late to recognize the truths, but i still dont want to believe this!

Blizzard was better before !!!
When they were drunk and drink beer at job. Now see the result ! Ugly amazon, servers issues :smiley:

6 Likes

its no surprice that in your world dogs got “masters” instead of friends and family. just what i expected from a guy like you.

2 Likes

in the world outside of twitter and reddit, yes

playing along with your metaphor, do you really think that the blizzard entertainment considers you as family and friend? my condolences for those victims of pink capitalism, lmao

5 Likes

good dog, wuf wuf wuf

5 Likes

Lets discuss the quality of the upcoming private servers without any hate :blush:

2 Likes

How do you know they are working on fixing this problem? Because I can’t see any communication from them anywhere. As far as we know the server might just be overloaded, and instead of actually fixing it they could just be waiting for players to get tired of the game leading to less load on the servers, problem solved!

8 Likes

a dog in this case is a loyal follower for and abusive owner, you chipmunk

2 Likes

i believe too they work on fixes.
but saying “young” i dont know… all they did was fixing very few bugs. and changed the graphic.
but the code down under is the same since 20+ years.

so saying this “young” game with a 20+years old code need time… i dont know. how much more? 20 years more? 40 years more?

4 Likes