All character wiped (Login Issues)

Guess who don’t have any failover ???

Same problem, all my chars gone

:nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

Just logged in and for two days in a row now : no Online character visible in peak hours.

Nowadays game prices are more and more expensive and quality is more and more cheaper, Blizzard is no exception.

No more pre-order for me, I’m fed up crying for a refund for each game.

Same here All Chars Gone

Looks like we’re experiencing another drop on the servers, and our developers are investigating once again.

I know it’s frustrating, and I wish I had a better answer for you all. Hopefully things are resolved very soon. :pensive:

5 Likes

Surprise, … I was trying to enjoy my weekend playing a little and all my characters are gone…
So +1 I guess…

Really sad.

4 Likes

Главный вопрос - вернутся ли удаленные персонажи???

Connexion au serveur impossible ! 3eme épisode en 2 jours ?? wtf

All online characters are missing!! AGAIN!! Same thing over and over !! FIX IT AND BETTER THINK ABOUT SOME REFUND !!! THAT IS SO F****** ANNOYING !!

3 Likes

Same, all characters are gone - invested alot of time and i really hope they come back…

Its really frustrating…how would you react if you cant use the product you paid for? thanks for the info…

Compensate us! Something for all this anger and frustration?

Same here, Blizz’ got either bamboo internet line or their cleaning personal accidentally wiped the cable tho, classic “server died” experience… hopefully no rollbacks & it won’t take that long to go up (& stable) again.

c’mon Blizz, all apartment wings got cleared several times now (still no tal armor dropped :poop:), more fresh air and I forget how to internet.

May this put at least a tiny smile on your broken gamer heart. thanks for reading.

It’s even more worse when I see people like me who are making their first post about the same issue.
Blizzard, it’s irritating everyone.

some compensation to all who have lost items etc and cant play when they finaly has a day off. you aint giving the product as you announced.

just came home after a weekend trip and would like to play some D2 before going to early shift work tomorrow. server down??

Looks like we’re experiencing another drop on the servers, and our developers are investigating once again.

I know it’s frustrating, and I wish I had a better answer for you all. Hopefully things are resolved very soon.

incompetent team…

2 Likes

Oh sh#t, here we go again! (c)
Blizz, please change 20 years old original D2 servers for current generation ones

4 Likes

give me back my money, it’s impossible to play

9 Likes