All character wiped (Login Issues)

Same here, Blizz’ got either bamboo internet line or their cleaning personal accidentally wiped the cable tho, classic “server died” experience… hopefully no rollbacks & it won’t take that long to go up (& stable) again.

c’mon Blizz, all apartment wings got cleared several times now (still no tal armor dropped :poop:), more fresh air and I forget how to internet.

May this put at least a tiny smile on your broken gamer heart. thanks for reading.

It’s even more worse when I see people like me who are making their first post about the same issue.
Blizzard, it’s irritating everyone.

some compensation to all who have lost items etc and cant play when they finaly has a day off. you aint giving the product as you announced.

just came home after a weekend trip and would like to play some D2 before going to early shift work tomorrow. server down??

Looks like we’re experiencing another drop on the servers, and our developers are investigating once again.

I know it’s frustrating, and I wish I had a better answer for you all. Hopefully things are resolved very soon.

incompetent team…

2 Likes

Oh sh#t, here we go again! (c)
Blizz, please change 20 years old original D2 servers for current generation ones

4 Likes

give me back my money, it’s impossible to play

9 Likes

It’s the second day that this fu*king servers problem happens. Played for 4 hours yesterday and even more today, and progression is gone… again. This is really boring !!!

Blizzard, can you please hand over everything to EA or Ubisoft?
… this is the worst experience i had with an online game in a long time.

• Couldn’t really play yesterday (Character in game bug)
  • Can’t play today → servers down
1 Like

hey blizzard hello!!! your members unhappy!!! mb you will do something for us? we pay for a game in that we cant to play?! maybe you will finally start solving problems, and not just rowing money with a shovel?

… didn’t last long …

I don’t know how close you are from technical communication/informations but please can you use a better wording than “Looks like” ?
Because it “looks like” you posted something without context and it makes me tilt a bit…

This is technical support section no ?

1 Like

Cant wait to do this bullshit Quest in Act 2 again…

Would be awesome if atleast there would be a notification on the launcher about the current issues that are taking place. Truly awesome…

Do you need more family time ? or maybe more time with your girlfrend ???
no problem!!!
play blizzard games !!

Thank you for being so good to your community !

6 Likes

i lost my char 16h ago , what can do?

it becomes pathetic after so many days of launch …

2 Likes

screw this imma go play far cry 6

this sux blizz, u sux blizz

For real!!! THIS AGAIN??? I literally played for hours today AND yesterday and all my progress are ALL gone!!! I am so tired of this bs.
WHY IS THIS EVEN HAPPENING AND WHY DIDNT YOU FIXED IT PROPERLY LAST NIGHT?
Also why the f is our characters and progression removed??? I swear to god Blizz