Bliz doesn't care clearly

Please stop playing this joke of a reskin they seem to call a game
How dare these clowns take an old game upscale the graphics and charge full game price
To cheap to upgrade servers so force us to que ? Morons
Clearly they don’t care. Pay for a game queue for 1 hour to play then crash into another 1 hour wait what a insult.
Anthem released with less problems than this heap and look what happened.
Their solutions are cheap and cause nothing but annoyance for the player base.
The console version is even worse you can’t create a game and make it public, you can’t join a game for a baal run then leave and join a new one it continually puts you in same game over and over. You cannot communicate with the party unless you physically write their name down and send them a message. You cannot join a public game then invite a friend
These people literally took our money and gave us a refurbished version of a game they put absolutely no effort Into.

Disgusting blizz your game is trash and so is your team for even considering this to be ok.
Sad that this is what passes as a game now. pathetic to say the least

49 Likes

how about… no? :slight_smile:

8 Likes

People with that attitude of its not bad or its a new game is the exact reason nobody makes changes .
Humans don’t change until presented a boundary or obstacle.
Those people who think it’s fine are just as much to blame for this laziness as the game creators.
Worse release than anthem and it’s OK now lol

4 Likes

I’ll continue playing, so bye.

5 Likes

Only joke here is you please do us all favor and play roblox.!

4 Likes

Its sad that people who think it’s fine seem to believe that their opinions change the vast majority of people’s opinions lol
If you enjoy it as is go play. But seems you have alot of time in the forum scrolling for people who think otherwise .
Pretty easy to see someone’s post and say hey that doesn’t apply to Me and carry on.

It’s Like someone calls in for customer service saying their service is down and the rep says we’ll its fine for these few people so your just lying.

Thanks for your opinions but in reality it changes nothing

are you talking about your phrase: “Please stop playing this joke”? :smiley:

if you don’t like the game - just quit it and carry on, pretty easy, eh?

2 Likes

If you don’t like reading people’s opinions than just quit eh. 🤷

2 Likes

we dont need to… we cant even play due to queues.

5 Likes

this game is the best thing that happened to gaming in yeas so how about no!

6 Likes

I used to have crashes at the end of the game, what? lul :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: Or the game just closed without any visible errors. After the last patch, crash right during the game out of the blue. Excellent optimization patch. I think this is a victory! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :joy: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

what do you mean? You were asking me to stop playing… and I just answered :slight_smile:

It shall be necessary to inform the compilers of dictionaries that the word “play” now means: stand in line, then crash the game, and then turn again :joy: :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :rofl:

So einfach ist das eben nicht. Wenn du für etwas bezahlt hast möchtest du eine Leistung haben. Ich möchte dich mal sehen wenn eine Kaffeemaschine nur alle 3 Tage richtig funktioniert oder wenn du sie dauernd reparieren lassen musst. Dann sagst du doch auch nicht einfach trink keinen Kaffee. Sicherlich ist ein Game etwas anderes allerdings auch ein Produkt wofür die Leute bezahlt haben und man kann wie auch bei der Kaffeemaschine erwarten dass wenn es auf den Markt kommt einigermasen funktioniert. Dieses einigermasen trifft auf dieses Spiel nicht mal ansatzweise zu. Sicherlich bin auch ich sehr verärgert und werde aber am Ball bleiben um es irgendwann richtig zu spielen.
mfg

2 Likes

What do you mean stop playing!?!?

Then what am I supposed to do? Go outside? Talk to people?
You’re nuts!

6 Likes

So… if there is a queue… than must be someone is doing… what? Oh no… playing! :slight_smile:
If this is your experience - then plase stop playing as OP asking you to do! It must be horrible to be hours in a queue and experience constant crashes.

I have a different experience - no long queues (UK timezone, 6-7PM) and close to no crashes (happens sometimes when I quit the game). I don’t want to say that there are no problems - ofc there are, but I don’t see any reason to make a huge drama from it.

1 Like

People who have a bad experience with a game have a full right to be upset, no argue with that.

2 Likes

Dann freu dich dass du einer der wenigen bist die solche Probleme nicht hat, aber der grösste Teil der Spieler hat sie eben. Das schöne daran ist manchmal hat sogar 2 davon erst eine um ins Bnet zukommen und dann nochmal eine um ins charmenü zu kommen.
mfg

1 Like

Companies keep doing this kind of releases thanks to fanboys who spend happily 40€ on a unplayable queue simulator game. This remember me the cyberpunk releases when some people still defend that, just to see how sony remove that garbage from his store.
The same was said by some people of the cyberpunk “I’m fine”.
We are customers and we deserve a miniums.

3 Likes

I literally just logged into the game (5 people in the queue)… the same as always, so it seems like a pretty much playable game for me. Am I a fanboy now?

I’m not defending anything - if you are in a queue for hours and your game always crashes - yeh, quit it, refund it, you have a right to be upset.