Blizzard deleting Topics with people complaining about queues

Guys make it viral please. Tag gaming medias in your tweeter posts of their f*ck up. They are laying low, not giving us any information, deleting topics with complains. While we paid them and are not able to play, nor we are given any statement of what is going on…

26 Likes

its completly fd up today. its been like a week or 10 days with this terrible que and its only gotten worse. feels like they just wait till people quit to save some money…

started the game at 10am (eu) que was 250… took like 70 minutes and then the game launches in offline mode and i have to que again… still stuck now… time is 12:40…

i advice everybody who is about to que up: escape the first que - click online and que up there. otherwise u may end up in double que like me

6 Likes

That’s why tweet and link gaming medias on the posts. They want something juicy as this.

2 Likes

It´s a fu…ing Shame!!! 362 in Que wtf!!!

3 Likes

I am in a 3rd queue now. I have been waiting for over 3 hours. And the last 2 times when I get down to 0, i get error message cannot connect to server and transferred to offline play. But when I click online VOILA i can join a QUEUE AGAIN, but how since i just got the message that I cannot connect to the servers…

2 Likes

401 in queue… by tomorrow morning when I need to work I can play :slight_smile:
Remaster of the game and introduced a 4 hour waiting queue… welcome in 2021

1 Like

About that why not fired people paid to run the forum, and buy servers ?
So no more queue problems , no more posts complaining about queues managed ?

2 Likes

Que is not even moving forward for 20’…
Diablo 2 Refunded i guess it has to be called - @Blizzard any thoughts?

2 Likes

I have waited 1,5h in queue 250 to play this game … killed Shenk and crashed to desktop. Now I am in queue 437 and I fear I have to wait 3h+ now

Thats cheekiness! And Blizzard is blaming the customers who paid 40€ for this piece of ****

I have no anti virus software … my firewall is open … I have a modern system … all drivers up2date … and every other game works fine.
THey have copy pasted the old D2 just to make fast and easy money. Now they do not know how to deal with all the complaints because their greediness made them alot of problems right now

6 Likes

This! I just wanted to play a quick round of D2R before duties. I was queued at 402! 45 minutes later it made the first jump to 298. I’ve got to quit now because my free time is gone. Thanks, Blizzard! Paid 40 € for this bs.

2 Likes

what a shame blizzard

1 Like

Blizzard’s track record with past and present severs is sadly very poor. You pay your money, install the game, press play only to find a large queue of 200 or so. So you wait, and wait and wait. In the end you give up because your pissed off with waiting. So Blizzard have your money, they know whats going on (but fail to inform you). This has been the state of play for a long time.

1 Like

You guys at least see the queue. i havent seen anything apart from Black screen and mouse cursor since i bought it 3-4 weeks ago. i can hear the music etc. but nothing happens.
Updated drivers, had 2 pathces since and no change…

at least i know that from above post that i am not missing out much lol

You can literally see a bunch of these topics in this forum… what are you talking about? Maybe they removed some which contained something more than complaints? Like wishing someone to die?

They are deleting topics with complaints because we really don’t need 1000 threads about the same thing.

How about when someone gets upset about the queue, they post about it in one of the threads already about it? I mean come on, I’ve counted at least five threads about filing a lawsuit. Maybe there should be a lawsuit, who knows, but we don’t need to FIVE THREADS to discus it.

1 Like

Do we need 100 threads about queues? Could it be that they clean duplicate threads from the forums so that we can have other topics than que and how long it is? I can understand that people are upset but stop being so over dramatic.

1 Like

Not only the queue is annoying! I dislike the idea if you leave a game and join to fast you get 30+sec CD and cant join any other game. its devastating if you do any kind of run. if the run is finish you have to wait 30+sec. until then the game is full! you get punished and have to wait another 30sec. why not like in old days where if you join games 3-5x in a row real quick you get the 30+sec CD? to much effort?

Stop complaining or you get banned

Better ask for refund

No refund possible! This is a scam, not a fair deal! You pay and then get what you get. If you have complains you can f yourself.

3 Likes

Actually i’ve seen em lock up plenty of que complaining topics sooooo… You can literally see a bunch of locked que complaining topics in this forum. What are you talking about? Fanboy.