Blizzards new Strategy

I’m convinced the new strategy for D2R is to make it so inconvenient to play that it makes people quit, thus lowering the player count and “fixing” the severs.

I can’t be the only one right? 30-minute queue’s to get online - then the game crashes after an hour or so and back into another queue to log back in. Then when you are in if you join a pub game that is full you get a 30-60 second timeout where you can’t join any games. The same thing happens if you try and create a game that already exists.
Leave a private game too quickly to swap characters? 60-second timeout. Finish an MF run too quickly? 60-second timeout followed by a game crash so you can enjoy that sweet sweet queue again…

If it wasn’t obvious, I’m currently sitting in a queue so I had some time to complain.

1 Like

I went back on legacy last week, I am done with ressurected. Will give it few weeks for them to sort out. Probably wont refund but deffo uninstall