BLZBNTTAS00000006 Your Battle.net-Account is banned

Hello Blizzard Community

One week ago ladder season 6 started, and i wanted to play the complete season, for example build the “new” 2.6 runewords like hustle and mosaic and i also wanted to create new characters and mercs i did not use that often (love to min/max act1 rogue)
Until now i never played season, i startet at release of d2r and had about 2000 Hours non/pre season. A well built selffound account.
My account is full so i decided to create a new battlnetaccount and abandon my old one for a while.

so last week i started through fresh with a new account - 24 charslots. Played my trap assasssine found runes (ohm + 3 ists) and harle already. Yesterday night i suddenly dropped out during a countessrun - my account is permabanned. That happened around 20.00 at night.
The support is very difficult to reach, i could manage to create a ticket, but i am not in good hope. so i wanted to reach out to you and your opinion here.
yesterday I talked to my friends and they say no way i can get banned for just creating an account and buying diablo.

The email sais i violet an end user license agreement.

So i wanted to ask how that can result in a permaban.
To my defence, i also use a laptop for example which also has its own battlnet account and own diablo game. And i never had problems with it.
Also my girlfriend has her own battlnet account and she sometimes logs in on my laptop to play!(her laptop is to weak). we never had problems with this since many years.

so how is this now a violation of end user license agreement?

Yust for reference- the account i post here is not the banned account… i cannot login in with the mentioned one.
is here some community manager or technical supporter to help me?

Ticket is the only way to appeal penalty:
https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/product/d2r/1972/1984/solution

Disscusion of account penalty in the forum is not allowed.

thank you i just opened a ticket .

good news - my account got unbanned- taht already happened 2 days after my ban! it did not happen over the shared penalty appeal- it happened directly over email, where i needed to verify some of my account informations.