Can't join or create game because already in a game

Restart the servers already blizzard.

1 Like

Same issue here,
Is it possible to fix this problem ?
Thanks

just disappointing again blizzard im stuck in a game for straight 8 hours congrats

1 Like

From our side no, blizzard have to restart the server but for some unexplained reason they have not.

I haven’t been able to play my sorc since 6pm yesterday, says it still in game.

Can’t play any other characters too, Blizzard is handling this issue well !

Come on, character already in game again…

did u ever play lucky u xD

character already in game… 13 hours…

2 Likes

Hey! Right now is 14 hours when, my Character and 7 other players character cant play because “Character already in game”. This is not acceptable give as fast option to refund the game.

its 10 hours sice my character is in game but its not i cant go any game, fix this on my acc

Hi all,

We’ve made some improvements to this and things should start to get better, though it may still take some time for affected characters to become available again.

Again thanks for your patience and understanding for now!

Same… This is not possible after pre ordering the game and 2 betas…

ya bit of an annoying glitch / bug, as it basically disables the whole account when it occurs

had it on my account recently…
BT:- Wolfie83#6290
Char :- ArcticMagefire
Region : Asia

same game breaking bug occurred in the Open beta, funny how a whole month, and it’s not fixed…

Got the Problem again since 4 min… i thought this bug was fixed hours ago…

Again same problem…i hope it is shorter fix this Time…

Yeah… its unbelievable, they posting here that things should be better and in the same Moment other players got the Problem again

same problem here since 7 hours… when fix?

Some improvements to this are Not working

Problem resolved this morning for me…and after few hours of playing, it happens again…really bored right now