Can't join or create game because already in a game

Hi,

having the error since 5h+ that I can’t join or create any games because it says I’m already in a game. D2R, Classic Softcore.
Can you please help me? :frowning:

56 Likes

Same problem here lvl 24 char , can not join game because i’m already in a game since 5 hours WTF

it’s been 8 hours now…

1 Like

I’ve been in the game for 14 hours with the bug well blizzard

[image]

Hi all! Thank you so much for reporting this, and for your patience so far.
This is indeed not working as it’s meant to and the bug team are already working on it.
No updates yet but please follow the Blizzard CS Twitter feed for any updates.

Thanks again for the patience, we know you’re eager to get into Sanctuary!

4 Likes

Same here, this is shameful. 11h with this error, i cant play with any char. 40€ for this…

8 Likes

8 hours and can not play WTF blizzard do it again

3 Likes

Same here, can’t play since 8h+

1 Like

Same problem here sadly.

Same here, thanks for the top tier experience !

Same here. Failed to enter game. This character is already in a game on the server. Please try again later

Mby stop the servers, and restart them?
This is so unfair that ppl have been playing for 12 hours!

1 Like

Tried:

• different Region Asia, America and Europe
  • repairtool
  • deinstallation and re-download, reinstallation
  • restart PC, restart Client, restart battle.net
  • reset router

still: main char “is already logged in on this server”, new char: on entering new games endless black screen for more than 1h, just able to cancel by Alt+F4

please restart the account registry cache

8 Likes

been unable to play over 12hours now same bug

Having the same issue.

When creating a game with my sorc it says I’m already in the game. With another hero it says “issue while communicatin with the server”.

If I try to join existing game I’ll get the same communication error, or loading screen into “failed jo join game” or totally black screen and I need to kill the whole app.

Worked fine a few hours ago.

1 Like

Any news or workarounds? I still get the “character is already in a game on this server” error when trying to create or join games. Sometimes I also get the infinite black screen (which the game doesn’t even recover from). Very annoying bug…

1 Like

Made my Day… 2h not gaming :frowning: RESET the SERVER pls!

‘’ and the bug team are already working on it. ‘’ Stop lying to us !!! This is not true !! They are all sleeping or i dont know but they don’t work on it ! Not even a reset since 13 hours now and you trying to make us believe that. I’m sorry, im really respectful in life but enough is enough. I will not accept this lies

4 Likes

It’s been more than 12 hours since people couldn’t join the game due to this error. How are you guys only able to realize this problem two hours ago? At least be transparent and admit that employees went home after work hours and are not going to resolve this issue until they return. Unbelievable standard for a multi-billion dollar company.

Launch of such big game and you don’t have people working 24/7 on a launch day? What is this? 0 update for 14 hours and I’ve been unable to login since and been stuck there just waiting. I’m sorry for being mad but this is just ridiculous, did everyone just go home at 5pm and that’s it? Obviously making plans by players it’s their own responsibility, but this is just ridiculous that there wasn’t any communication whatsoever for so many hours.