Can't join or create game because already in a game

yo solo se que por esta cagada no lo van arreglar antes del lunes y la economia se va a la mierda. perdemos mucho tiempo solicitare reembolso o mirare si de verdad en 1 mes reinician

omfg 12 hours ago u tweeted something about ur shit show on release can u let us know if we can play today or just refund it already

2 Likes

this company suck so much

Do something now blizzard or refund us. This is unacceptable in everyway.

why does american forum have a Blizz Tracker and Europe not?

Sign up for collective petition if u got any problems that was not solved or oficially replied

Refund now Scammers !!!

2 Likes

It’s a shame there is simply nobody around to even restart the servers to fix it for 16 hours straight.

I’m giving them 5 more hours, till 21:00. If they don’t fix this till then, i’ll refund and i’ll never buy any more Blizzard games. Also i’ll uninstall Battlenet forever.

wann wird dieser Fehler behoben???

and nothing happens sooo bad blizzard sooo bad…

1 Like

u can sign up for https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t/collective-appliement-to-the-court/
i believe togeather we can make them to communicate

“cannot join game or make games”

WTF?! Why is it so hard to make game what works in release date??!?!

1 Like

Stuck for 18 hours now, and know plenty with the same issue. Once you get it, it is permanent

2 Likes

el problema que ya no lo van arreglar hasta dentro 2 dias . y eso es mucha diferencia con el resto gg diablo 2 reembolso

Same issue here, been like this since 11 pm central time last night!

1 Like

This is not the first time you all have created problems like this… maybe its time to bring some more educated people to the table BEFORE the game releases!

got hit whith this bug right now. thx blizzard entertainment for your competently help and the hard effort you put in your games, to fix these game breaking bugs!

time to get the old blizzard crew together, there is plenty of work to do!

To anyone having this issue, you can still play hardcore and offline. It’s really annoying though as I’m not interested in playing HC or offline…

But just incase anyone else cares about those modes, those are the only options that work. Changing realms or making new chars will NOT work unless they are on another difficulty ( hardcore) or offline.