Can't join or create game because already in a game

Refund now Scammers !!!

2 Likes

It’s a shame there is simply nobody around to even restart the servers to fix it for 16 hours straight.

I’m giving them 5 more hours, till 21:00. If they don’t fix this till then, i’ll refund and i’ll never buy any more Blizzard games. Also i’ll uninstall Battlenet forever.

wann wird dieser Fehler behoben???

and nothing happens sooo bad blizzard sooo bad…

1 Like

u can sign up for https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t/collective-appliement-to-the-court/
i believe togeather we can make them to communicate

“cannot join game or make games”

WTF?! Why is it so hard to make game what works in release date??!?!

1 Like

Stuck for 18 hours now, and know plenty with the same issue. Once you get it, it is permanent

2 Likes

el problema que ya no lo van arreglar hasta dentro 2 dias . y eso es mucha diferencia con el resto gg diablo 2 reembolso

Same issue here, been like this since 11 pm central time last night!

1 Like

This is not the first time you all have created problems like this… maybe its time to bring some more educated people to the table BEFORE the game releases!

got hit whith this bug right now. thx blizzard entertainment for your competently help and the hard effort you put in your games, to fix these game breaking bugs!

time to get the old blizzard crew together, there is plenty of work to do!

To anyone having this issue, you can still play hardcore and offline. It’s really annoying though as I’m not interested in playing HC or offline…

But just incase anyone else cares about those modes, those are the only options that work. Changing realms or making new chars will NOT work unless they are on another difficulty ( hardcore) or offline.

Nope, you can not play even hardcore, I tried that too. My main character faces the “character on server”-issue, and any other characters regardless of HC/SC/server simply cant join any game. I personally dont care about the offline option at all, for me D2 is a game to be played only online. Hard to trade in single player.

1 Like

Everyone put in tickets here; Contact Support - Blizzard Support.

1 Like

I expect we’ll see an update around 12PM EST or 9AM PST.

This will show emphatically that Blizzard was lying about the bug team working on it and that they only have a few people monitoring a global game and they all just went home and will casually “try” to fix it when they come in in the morning.

1 Like

Is anyone with a low-level character (under LVL 10 or so) willing to delete the character that got stuck to see if that could be a fix? I will rush you back to where you were when this is fixed. It has to be the character you were playing when you got the error. It seems as if the character you got stuck on will not load at all but a new character will at least try to go into the game before the game gives you the black loading screen. Could be a fix not to say it won’t happen again after… just an idea

i have d3 launch day flashbacks right now …

1 Like

it doesnt work at all