Character gone after bluescreen?

Soo… I may just be screwed, this is my last hope!

I had D2R opened on my laptop and was on an offline character.
I connected an external monitor to said laptop, while d2r was running (not the first time), and immediately got a bluescreen.
After restarting, I couldn’t create a new game beacuase of the ‘can’t join game’ error.
Read through the forum, deleted the ‘shared stash’-file from the ‘saved games’ folder (after backup ofc) and voilà, I can reopen offline games, with the shared stash being empty ofc.
But… the character that I was playing while the crash happened is not in the character selection screen anymore!
I still find the files in the ‘saved games’ folder, but it doesn’t show in game.
What can I do?

It was a fully equipped MF cold sorc, LVL 94, 40% chancies, 47% war travs, isted oculus, inventory filled with 7Mf scs, anni, torch, merc with eth infinity, eth andys and eth fortitude… anyone who is here knows how painful it would be to lose something like that

Heya Miaqui,

Unfortunately, if you do not have the character any longer this is no way to recover it. If you are playing offline, it is always a good idea to keep a backup of your saves, especially if you are experiencing bluescreens/crashes.

For the Bluescreen issues, you can find a great guide to help you get these troubleshooted here.