Character limit

Although im not sure this is the right forum to put this topic ill do it anyway just in case any developers actually read the site feedback. This topic have been discussed before but still i think that this is something that has to be solved or the game will die a slow death within the near future. I think most of the die hard playerbase that have played since the beginning and has played the old D2 LoD has filled all their character slots by now and noone really like deleting fully geared chars just to play ladder. Although i really like the game with the new graphics and new balance changes, the limited char slots available is ultimately going to kill this great game or at least decimate the playerbase in online mode. I have no idea why we are limited to so few characters when back in LoD i could literally have an infinite number of chars on several accounts that i was able to access from the same game key. I love the game but im out of room and i know that im not the only one and this is probably why u will see a lot less players in online ladder games in the future. I dont know if its intended or not but you (Blizzard) are actually killing ur own game.

1 Like

It is not.
Feedback for the game belongs to the " General Discussion forums"
and not to the feedback for the website forums.

I know but maybe there is a chance they will actually read it here

Nah.

(20 characters and all that stuff)