Character missing

Characters back, but now already on server again…

1 Like

IT IS FCKING TECHNICAL MAINTENANCE GUYS from 20-30 to 23-30 Moscow

1 Like

Hey everyone,

Our developers are currently conducting a maintenance on the servers until 21:30 (BST) and you may encounter an error when trying to create a new game, or you may see an empty character list. We’re trying to resolve this issue as soon as possible. :pray:

Rest assured that your characters aren’t lost, and everything should be back to normal once the maincenance is over.

Thank you all for your patience.

6 Likes

lol now im locked out again after my character appeared again … already ingame on this server …
the already in game bug took you 30 hours last time

1 Like

Same here, i hope its fixed soon

Thanks for the reply but, how can you guys fail on a game that old?
I had my doubt about buying this game as you always seem to fail on the launch day or within the first week, but i thought a remake of a game that old, you guys can’t fail that, unbelievable.

3 Likes

I know im not the manager of social media at blizzard, but dont you guys think maybe posting stuff about server issues when a game launches on your own forums instead of twitter?

2 Likes

Thanks for the much needed response. I’m not on twitter so didn’t know about the extra details. I imagine pinning this info on the technical forum would have removed a lot of the worried and confused posts.

Anyway, thanks again for responding.

1 Like

I cant enter the game - my char already on the server (last time I saw this message, I lost all progress)
Will this time all be OK?

yes, the game server connection crap makes the whole game BAD! Characters missing or u get logged out mid run to Diablo because “server unresponsive, fix your internet cn…”

You enforce Online Requirement but you can`t handle it yourself, big brain moment. This is why people hate this online crap.

And, who in your team had the great idea of scheduling server maintenance on a SATURDAY afternoon, your office time, 1st weekend post launch for 3h! Are you serious?
Please invest in some common sense.

I like the game, but you won`t let me play the damn thing. Dumb dumbs

1 Like

This is a different issue, which is tracked in this thread:

Our developers are working on it as well, and have been unlocking games/characters all weekend, however more work remain. I know this is frustrating, and I hope that everything works for you all very soon.

Seems like the same issue because my chars disappeared and after they reapeared i got locked out again. I’m pretty sure there is a connection.

Literally just got an Io rune after farming for 3 hrs, i hope it doesnt get rolled back once servers are up …

My char disapperead then reappeared. My pally is now locked.

i was locked out on Friday. now i am locked out again with my character is ingame… i am losing my patience. should i now try 30000 times and still not get in or can i go to sleep?

Same here. C’mon blizz why should we wait? This is ridiculous! Have you had at least one project start without problems?

Get my character back! I want to play!

Same here, my lvl 21 Sorc disappeared, So I followed one workaround to create another character to miraculously revive missing char… That helped but now I receive an error after selecting my lvl 21 sorc that this char is already in game, So still cant play. :confused: Hopefully I will be able to play later on…

kinda the same for me …:confused:

kinda the same for me …:confused:

Characters are back but I am now stuck in a “Character already in game on server” so I can not join create make an alt toon and Create or Join. Very Sad for me. LVL 72 Sorc grinded the weekend as its my only time to play video games.