Collective appliement to the court?

Signed. I bought a product. Product doesn’t work.

Add me too! They’re taking us for some kind of fool’s! Enough is enough

Полностью поддерживаю!

I am in! With the years of experience, blizzard has releasing major titles and their track record of problems I think it’s time to. This is not a brand new process for them and it happens every time.

I agree, you can just sit and wait and endure. Or you can try to do something. I made my choice.

Add me. I want a refund, and they completely ruined this for me, and wasted the last 24 hours of my life. Worst part is, they have no communications, nor around the clock support. At least keep the customers updated! Nothing but radio silence!

согласен, а то уже очко горит

Больше суток НИЧЕГО!
За такие вещи надо наказывать!

Всем вечер добрый
Add me!

Add me
Симулятор кнопки за 2к зло.

2 Likes

Add me too! I’m preorder this game i can’t play, awesome blizzard, thank you!

1 Like

Count me in, nothing left to do, they sold us a non working game and they ignore our pleas.

1 Like

The last blue post on US demonstrated that Blizzard was lying about the bug team working on it and that they only have a few people monitoring a global game and they all just went home

3 Likes

Меня добавь! Это какая-то скамина просто, не иначе.

My God guys… it bothers me too … it irritates me, but nothing like that comes to my mind, especially knowing that they are about to release a fix … if you don’t want to wait, get your money back … possible that for everything we have to give money to lawyers … for what? Please… We live in a world where even for an incarnated nail … LAWYER … Unfortunately, I know the lawyers and I know well how they think. True, certain large companies often abuse their power, but i hate lawyers more. This is my personal thought.

7 Likes

Привет ! Подписываюсь

привет! добавь меня!

Задолбали!!! Подписываюсь… Говорят людям чушь, типа компы у нас не правильно работают… Не могут просто извинится, вертают пусть деньги назад…

dropmefiles .net / ru /kDy MEB - официальный ответ на жалобу
пробелы в ссылке уберите

1 Like

Подписываюсь, я в деле. Делал предзаказ как только появился, игра загружена, но не запускается, сообщений об ошибках даже нет.