Collective appliement to the court?

кстати всё сделал по их инструкции и не чего не помогло… а проц у меня норм, с ноута в три раза хуже на бете сидели с другом и норм было

Иииии когда начнём играть в игру, или я так понял зря 2 косаря выкинул, это че за лажа пилять :joy: наепали ски :crazy_face:

Add Me. В бэту поиграл, Предзаказал, предустановил, обновление скачал. В итоге - привет горячий, синяя кнопочка.

Добавте меня они просто уроды как можно было так обосраться играть не запускаеться

Присоединяюсь. Та же проблема.

add me. This is bs…

Та же проблема. Прошу и меня добавить.

Ad me too! It’s terrible…

Та же проблема. Прошу и меня добавить.

Add me too. New “blizzard” must be stopped.

Sure, i think iam in!

If you really plan to go to court, I would advise to learn at least spell correctly before you even enter the building.

5 Likes

Add me.
Участвую. Игра не работает

Добавь меня, 19:55 24.09, игра не работает! Это уже совсем беспредел.

подписываюсь под каждым словом

me, too, the game does not start

im will you here in n. america. been over 24 hrs and no response and nothing going on. they will take my money no problem there, but when it comes time to deliver the product, its late, buggy, doesnt work, then there are days following where they shut down the game for hours trying to fix all the bugs,

Add me. This is not acceptable and there is no excuse.
They got data to prevent it.
They got money to prevent it.
They got reasons to prevent it
They got time to prevent it.
They even got feedback pre- explaining that this would happen, to prevent it.

Yet they still did not apply correct actions to take care of final users.
This has gone too far Blizzard.

Count with me for appliement.

2 Likes

I m in too. Zrządzam zadośćuczynienia za starate mojego cennego czasu.

The worst thing is that they manage not to make patch in 24 hours. License agreement allows them to do such tricks. I wish them be healed by doctors in hospital with the same rules! Parity is a very interesting thing.

1 Like