Console PS5 – Please Fix, patch controls

Hello together,

first of all, sorry for bad English. I hope u understand what I mean.

I’m playing Diablo2 on my PS Portal. In fact, it’s a bit stupid because u can’t really target for example aoe attacks in front of you (for example Blizzard with sorc).

U always have to aim enemy’s or cast at the end of the screen. Next bad thing is, that u can’t move your maps, to check where u already have been. To sum it up, it is really stupid that u can’t change controls.

Also, the automatic potions in belt slots is not really useful at this point. Why can’t the belt accept the last potion in slot. So after grabbing potions from ground the belt will only be filled with the last Potion u put in that slot. Imagine following: getting in trouble against enemy’s is really hard to grab the desired potions from ground. With that „belt lock“the belt would be only filled with desired Potions. And why the =?§= is the 3rd slot for tp’s?! On Computer it’s much easier to pick up the desired potions. The lock for belt would be really useful.

Next thing, when playing hc, its necessary to drink potions while running away. How should I press the left cursors for potions while running with the left analog?!

However, I’ve got some ideas how u could improve the controls, to make diablo 2 feel much more better on console (PS5)

Automatic belt Slot.

Last Potion, which was put in belt, should lock in the belt. For example, I put health in Slot 1, Rejuv in Slot 2 and 3 and Mana in Slot 4. After the belt is empty and I put up some not useful potions, the game shouldn’t put those potions inside the belt, only the desired one. The game should only fill that empty spaces with the bottles i want to.

Better aim with aoe (for example Blizzard)

The L1 button is useless. It should be used for some kind of circle which goes more far away the longer u hold L1. This would make the possibility to manual aim Blizzard or even teleport. The speed needs to be really fast, or adjustable in the options. The fact that u can only cast to end of screen or to an aimed enemy is really bad. So u use l1 to Aim + square, triangle … to cast spell at that position.

Drinking Potions with Right Analog, Moving map with left cursors on PlayStation controller.

Potions should be able to drink with right analog stick.

Force logout.

Also the possibility to press just pause + triangle to immediately leave game . Pressing to times r1 + down and press X takes much to long

Thank you, please patch.