D2R servers broken, AGAIN

How much longer until you sort this out blizz? almost a month after release and it’s still like this

89 Likes

wow Iam lucky I just finished my Uber Tristram run just a few minutes before it. I was already scared enough of the game crashing, now you have to fear also that the servers are crashing /sigh.

Bnet launcher also down for you guys?

Bnet Launcher works but logging in into D2R takes pretty long (screen stays black with the logo in the bottom right corner) and then your charakter list is empty.

8 Likes

Strange, my bnet launcher is justa gray box. but when i rightclick to play d2 in the taskbar it loads but i have 0 characters now lol…

Same here as you guys :frowning:

1 Like

Same here, i can connect but char list is empty

Nice graphic rework, but D2R Bnet should definitely be rework too… the characters list is empty after a restart of the game… nice!

4 Likes

Fix the game that is 20 years old maybe? What an absolute disaster this launch has been. They deleted my 86 Necro after 1 week of playing and I had Death web. Now the char list is empty. What even is this company? How can they take money from us? It’s legit robbery.

18 Likes

Black screen of nowt here also

Devs will be on a weekend break, so this wont get fixed till next never

1 Like

Same for me. Huge Delays

Hey, you give this indie company a break

7 Likes

Getting “Cannot connect to servers” when trying to go online in game.

7 Likes

yes. it says servers are down

1 Like

same here bro they always have problems with servers - 20 years like i think ands like i remember

1 Like

Again and again… server is down… the same story every weak and…only e
urope servers.

3 Likes

Blizzard CS EU na Twitterze: „We need to perform an emergency #D2R maintenance, the game services will be unavailable during this time.” / Twitter

Not only europe. america and asia down too

3 Likes

Unless there is a rollback xD

silent… it is better to be silent with that kind of… things. not fun to do 79 lvls again with necro

I noticed an inconsistent connectivity with the servers this morning. I avoided fighting any bosses this morning and just focused on levelling up instead.