Disable PvP option

Hello!

Blizzard please make the option to disable PvP when creating public game.

A lot of us do some Baal Runes or other public games and play together in online mode.

But there are people who kill others in HC mode. This is kinda sad and such option would delete this possibility.

2 Likes

I find this an issue on US servers. If particular players join a Baal run I leave.

It really is a weird thing to do. Join a Baal run full of lvl 40-50 with your lvl 80plus whatever and wait until minions of dest are dead then kill the players. Odd.

I don’t do HC but I can imagine it’s worse there.

1 Like

My friend and I encountered one in HC my friend was boosting my alt and I said “fk it let’s some newbies be gentle” and did a pub game and the guy trying to gank us was a assa without enigma and my friend was on his summon necro WITH ENIGMA :rofl: tele’d on his head and within half a nanosecond we got a ear :rofl:

1 Like

No, sit down clown and learn how you can avoid this if you don’t want it.

Yes you are right. Agressive pvp kill the cooperative playing.
That’s not a good experience.
Make PVP an option would be geat.
PVP should not be a way to ruin other players fun !

PK is life. Keep slaying the noobs that can’t defend themselves, especially on HC and 97+ Hell Diablo & Baal runs.

I hope PvP will be limited to specific games. I ruins the game Imo.
Bad mind people have fun with agressiv stence toward peacefull players, and the game macanic make it easy.
Hostile mode should be active only if both players agreed. It’s a game, supposed to be fun…