Disconnects at random

Hi. Im sure im not the first one to adress this problem. But im having troubles with Disconnects. It comes at random but pretty often. By often i mean between 1 and 2 times per hour. I have a very stable connection 1000/mbps that is cord connected. nothing else on the computer gets disconnected. It is just this game. Will we see a fix for this soon? starting to get annoying. And been very close to loose some pretty rare gear because of that.
Besides from that and waitingtime for creating a new game, this game is a 10 out of 10!

What you play, necro? or use items that proc Curses?

playing almost every classes. it does not matter what i do when i get disconnected. I get disconnected when im standing still in town too.

Hi! I have stable connection as well but that game have a lot of problems with it. I really hope that this issue will be fixed asap. Today I tryed go to mefisto in 3 act hell and every time (3 times one by one) when I went to the 2 lvl of dung and researched almost all lvl for warp I was dissconected. I played necro, but trubles was on the others classes as well.