Drop rate down?

Since all those server’ problems I’ve perceived massive downgrade of drop in game. I can walk all ancient tunnels, 10-15 runs on Mefisto without green or gold item. I wonder if this is because of people complaining “I had super drop and then server is down, rollback and I lost it!” - No problem sir, no drop whatsoever, no cry.

BTW I have 350% MF, few days ago I haven’t had great drop, but during 3-4 hrs gameplay I could at least pick up few items just to check them out, rt now, nothing. If drop rate was reduced I would not even cry [maybe it’s better], I just want to know :slight_smile:

I am so sorry to hear that

I just did dual Andy/Meph runs, i think around 20.

Maybe I got like 1 unique/set item per run in average (including arachnid mesh!, i needed that one).
You must be super unlucky

I have 290% Magic find

You’re just having a bad streak. You could go hundreds of runs without anything top tier dropping and suddenly find Arachnid mesh and Dracul’s Grasp in a few runs and almost entire IK set in an hour.
Pray harder to RNGesus and hope for deliverance.