Due to cheating and substitution, players are leaving Diablo 2 please help

Good afternoon! I ask you to take action and ban the Jaggi account#21130. There was an exchange with me, YourDaddy88 account#2959. On the European server from 16:25 to 16:37 Moscow time. I created the GTA Read game. I wanted to trade the rune word for a call to arms. A player, a paladin, came and put the rune word call to arms in the trade. I posted all 2 runes Gul, Vex, 2 Lem, Dracula, Zakarum, Guillem and annihilus 14\18. He shifted things, then put his zakarum shield and helmet and annihilus, showing that he had these things. I began to put away the zakarum, annihilus and helmet, and he quickly put away his shield and helmet and changed the rune word to an ordinary flail of mutilation. Please note that the Rune word call to arms and the flail of mutilation are visually the same. And then there was a trade and he quickly ran away. I wrote to him asking him to return the rune word call to arms. And threatened to write to Blizzard.

I ask you to check this account and I am sure that there have been many complaints about it. There are already fewer players in Diablo 2. And this player is cheating other players online.

Unfortunately, I’m in a bad mood now, I spent a lot of time getting these game items. They give up after such bastards. But let’s not get discouraged and let’s go on playing! I apologize to the moderator if I wrote my Diablo soul cry in the wrong place. Please do not swear, but redirect to the correct section. Good Luck to the moderator!

2 Likes

Cant believe people still fall for this.
This type of scam has been since the early days, always double if not triple check everything before accepting. If it feels like an item even flickered; re-check everything.

1 Like