Endless queue in D2R

When I launch the game I find the queue waiting
with numbers like:
100 players
50 players
250 players

I guess I’m not the only one
in fact it is impossible to play with it

Endless queue there is no refund for this ???

70 Likes

Ich finde das man sich mit Warteschlangen arrangieren kann.
Es ist immer noch besser, als wie wenn täglich die Server für 3-5 Stunden komplett abschmieren.

Starte dein Spiel geh Duschen oder mach was Sinnvolles nebenbei, damit Du Deine “unerträgliche” Wartezeit überbrückst :wink:

Du wirst keine Rückerstattung erhalten, da der Server Kostenlos zur Verfügung steht und das Spiel ja Spielbar ist auch wenn es mit Einschränkungen verbunden ist.

Des Weiteren haben Sie ja bereits Offiziell bestätigt, dass die Warteschlange keine Dauerlösung sein wird und Sie hier weiterhin eine Lösung finden wollen.

In diesem Sinne Take it easy :wink:

2 Likes

blizzard is aware of all this

because my single refund is nothing (which they didn’t give me)
but thousands of players without refunds make a total of a lot of money they have earned.
I call this a scam

18 Likes

naja, mal eben die mittagspause vom kind ne runde zocken hat sich wohl erledigt. bin jetzt eine Stunde in der warteschlange , bei Nr. 61 angefangen.
Ich habe noch das original gespielt, da gabs sowas nicht.

4 Likes

Natürlich gabs die Warteschlangen im Original auch, zu 100 Prozent.

Und ich war ebenfalls in Warteschleife und hab bei 74 angefangen.
Vor 18 Minuten habe ich den Thread beantwortet und kann nun das Spiel Joinen!?! Komisch :thinking:

So the bill is this:
40 € for each copy sold
queue of 250 people
total € 10,000, earned
a great way to work without doing anything
and occasionally say they are working on their servers

14 Likes

Same here. waiting for hours each day to play a 20 years old game.
They fail hard at a simple old game relaunch. so difficult.
if refund was possible. they wouldnt had any plyers left…

Maybe the guys From PoE do a better job. at PoE2

7 Likes

Ich bezweifle, selbst wenn es Rückerstattung geben würde hier scharren an Spieler das Spiel dem Rücken kehren.
Das ist nur ein Bruchteil der hier leaven würde, den der Großteil der D2 Community sind “alte Hasen” die das Spiel schon vor 20 Jahren gespielt haben und mittlerweile “Erwachsen sind” und mit Warteschleifen umgehen können. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

What I can’t understand is this:
But is Blizzard right in practice?
Is everything normal for you?
If that’s the way it is for you then I’m wrong game,
20 years ago I was playing diablo I had all the characters above 90 lv
and the paladin at 98 lv
But I was playing with it.

I can’t wait to queue today
Something has changed in people’s heads
There should be an onslaught to get your money back

In a while the “BOT” will come out to skip the queues.

How disgusting!!!

2 Likes

Finally i´ve done all the boring real life stuff, starting the launcher, loading up D2R and “BOOM” queue …

Feels good not being able to play the game online, whenever i want to. Good job Blizzard!

17 Likes

Natürlich ist es ärgerlich, aber wie ich schon geschrieben habe für mich ist eine Warteschlange kein KO Kriterium.
Und auch kein Grund täglich meinen Unmut hier zu argumentieren. Weil es schlicht und einfach nichts an der Tatsache ändern wird.
Ich finde andere Sachen im Leben wirklich schwieriger und schlimmer als das ich täglich 15 - 20 Minuten in der Warteschleife zu verbringen.

1 Like

I wanted to have fun with Diablo 2 resurrect,
And remake my Enchantress-Zeal with all the items
Very nice to do and have fun and kill all enemies with the sword.
Very rare for an enchantress.
And do the Pandemonium Event with Enchantress-Zeal
Have you ever tried?
This is the fun

instead here I have to queue
instead of talking about this crap game as it is today
I just wanted to have fun
probably many have drunk their brains believing that queuing is normal :slight_smile:

Always have fun doing it if the game allows it:
but maybe if you enter the portal you will find yourself at the start screen after yet another crash

1 Like

and refund request responded by a script, lame…
i consider myself a loyal customer, using blizzard products more than 20 years, and this is what we get, this was my last transaction for sure…

5 Likes

Ich habe gehört, es gibt Menschen, die haben eine Familie und oder RL.
Wenn man dann mal (spontan) 30-60min Zeit zum Entspannend hätte und diese Zeit in der Warteschlange verbringt, hat es sich einfach erledigt.

14 Likes

i have to say its geting worse!
i have many more crashs(new comuter)
im waiting in queue 278
then wen i get to 0 and get in its refrash and now im on 300

what the hell is going on!?!?!

6 Likes

@Saiboter
We’re not talking about anything else here
imagine you have 10 games and they all have this problem
would you be able to decide your game ??
or try 10 games
and play the first one you can access ??
for me it is not normal :slight_smile:

2 Likes

the queue geting worse!
after i get to 0 the server crash or somthing and i start all over again!
3 time allready!
is it only me?

According to me there is a simple and painless solution and I can’t understand why did not Blizzard do that since the genesis of the game. It is simple as that: We have to have possibility to choose if we play online or offline with the same character. Is it so hard to do this?

3 Likes

Is this queue crap gonna be permanent? it’s kind of impossible to play…

4 Likes

This is really bad, we payed for a game that cant play. Im really frustrated, this company makes a lot of money, and cant have good servers, this shows how they look at us, just a stupid group of people to take money from -.- Blizzard for me you are a shitty company and when poe2 comes out i will send this game to the trash. And i WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER GAME FROM YOU, you are killing a community with 20 years!!!

2 Likes