EU servers down again?

See the title, my chars are gone once again

54 Likes

same for me. started this minute the game. after a long connecting to blizzard no chars here…

8 Likes

OMG its like it happens every day at the exact moment i try to login, wtf? am i causing this? xD i just want to play the darn game already, i put it on the backburner to play new world and now its still broken

18 Likes

Okay, at least it wasn’t me lol

2 Likes

Kid just put to sleep.
Same as yesterday > Try to log in.
Crap - same story again… No chars are working.
Seems like server management was batter 20 years ago.

41 Likes

просто ублюдки у меня слов нет, я второй выходной не могу поиграть.

27 Likes

My gone~~~~.Diablo finally win

11 Likes

Same here was fine the last time i played about 10hours ago but now nothing when trying to play on both PC and Switch

3 Likes

the worst part of it all is they didnt even program a proper “server down” message into the game so you get greeted with a empty character list that scares the hell out of people. i swear indie devs get so much more done in less time than big companies these days.

19 Likes

Charackters are gone again

4 Likes

At least Blizzard should write on D2R manual: “It is not assured that you will be able to play Online”, just to know when you buy what are you buyng actually.

17 Likes

same - have tried for 2 hours
Asian server works atm

2 Likes

semms that servers are up and running again, i got in

1 Like

however the last game i played on eu got rolled back and i lost all loot from one run…

2 Likes

are you kidding with me? my cube is gone with the quest-items for Khalims Will in act 3 nightmare… everything else seems fine but that is a gamebreaker for me…

3 Likes

We have to wait until the hamsters in the impeller have been replaced.

3 Likes

Soon it will stop again … i have 5 -7 sec of Cain identifying …

3 Likes

plz it’s insane game wtf
2hour maintenace for nothing
plz stop trumble and make this game corrctly fking noobs

This is INSANE. How much problem can you have?!

1 Like

same here, server is down again