EU servers down again?

first time in a week i can play and the damn servers are down lolz :frowning:

2 Likes

FFS it’s weekend, the ONLY time when most of us can play the game and the servers are down :frowning: :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

blizzard: what really? but you could sneak out when your wife is sleeping or get up 2 hours earlier and play

It’s 2 days in a row now and no real uptade on whats happening.

They still haven’t fixed the constant crashes, it’s 20-30 mins and then CRASH! You stil have to wait, if you create a game, which name is already in use and now we have to indure this BS too. Blizzard is a freakin’ disasater and it’s only been going one way for a LONG time and that is DOWN!

2 Likes

i have 2 pc’s :slight_smile: so i am fine well actually i am not because i can’t coop now
 offline mode does not offer coop
 that is legit stupid dude

What crashes would that be? I have been playing since launch without a single crash. Perhaps you should check your system.

No crashes since launch? Then you are lucky. Ive gotten over 20 crashes in two days.

5 Likes

hehe ist schon lustig Mann konnte kurz wieder zogen und nach ca 20 Minuten down und die Blödmann Meldung von bliz im bnet wieder an Applaus ihr könnt echt nix kein wunder das die besten Diablo Programmierer zu Poe abgehauen sind

2 Likes

wobei PoE auch grad mit ihren ganzen Balancechanges ne tahlfahrt hinlegt ^^

Well well well. I was happy finding a Vex. Let’s see if remaking my game every 5 minutes has saved it.

das ja aber die die letzten patches von PoE haben mir 80% meiner chars zerstört und im nÀchsten gehn die anderen 20% :slightly_smiling_face:

can we at least get a estimated time of fix ? i cant get online at all, ffs. 2nd sunday u guys at blizzard ruin!

4 Likes

It only seems fair to have several server maintenances during day time on a weekend when everyone is home. Well played blizzard.

dont worry
 it wont get saved 

Lohnt sich ja fast das Spiel zu spielen, wenn sie durch Patches ganze Chars zerstören :smiley:

well lets ignore for a second the “quality over quantity” and think about the size of a company

Yes, the more People in a company work, the more bureaucracy and the more testing is needed. so you have for example instead of 1 QA of a indie (i they even have one, esp. as extra person) 2 or 3 QAÂŽs and/or testing envÂŽs.

so
 yes overall ofc it takes longer :slight_smile:

now we take the quality over quantity back in and see that blizzard does not have either in terms of servers: they seem to have not enough servers, so they get easily overloaded. And quality of servers 
 well i would not write this here, if they had propper server and would not think of a classical overallocation of a server and cross finger that not all the people come online at the same time.

cheers

1 Like

Up server plz, i need farm some Lem

1 Like

Ich Spiele normal jede Season bei Poe nur die letzte war bissel schwierig konnte kaum sitzen nach dem Wirbel rausgehĂŒpft war danach lösche ich eh immer Alle und mache alles neu :slight_smile:

naja das spiel ist gut aber wenn denen nach einem Jahr overpowertem Sh it, einfĂ€llt wir mĂŒssen endlich mehr balance schaffen, ist das schon mehr als mau.

ich sag es mal so, ich spiel seit 6 Jahren PoE im standard und nun ist alles was ich mir erspielt habe in der zeit fĂŒr den Arsch.
wĂ€rst du da noch glĂŒcklich ?^^