EU servers down again?

I literally just bought and installed this game and the servers are down. What a warm welcome…

3 Likes

Echt ein Witz langsam. Sonntag Abend und man kann nicht zocken…ich finde es zum kotzen, eure Unfähigkeit!!!

-Und Nein, ich möchte nicht meinen Offline char spielen, ich würde aber gerne mit meinem Online Char auch offline spielen können…

3 Likes

fantasizing all day at work about builds and staff…came home to cry

6 Likes

Мне кажется, что мы играем на серваках 1998 года, которые стоят в музее. А все глюки происходят из-за того что старые админы уволились и теперь серваками управляют посетители музея :((

5 Likes

Well, Last Epoch will hopefully do the Job with the MP-Update. Can’t be worse than Blizzard or Wolcen after their Release.

Maybe you should ask Private diablo 2 server hoster how they do it that the servers remain stable. Can you only learn from there

This is unacceptable, working all week thinking on the weekend and this shit happens again.

3 Likes

Let me guess, no ones at work… :weary:

1 Like

RIP competence. I’ve never been so dissapointed, blizz.

3 Likes

At least let me play my online character offline ffs. This is unbelievable. Never making an online character again.

3 Likes

before my char was gone i saw my char was lvl 48 from 49 god damn now i need to do NM talrasha tomb again and kill duriel ffs.

2 Likes

So true my man, they didnt even bother publish a message for this, how long is this ?

2 Likes

Aaand down again. Can’t evan see a char…

2 Likes

kann dir helfen wenn die server wieder laufen

same for me . it’s going to be like that every day now with your fucking server? in 2021 with the experience you have… stop touching yourself blizzard

2 Likes

progress is almost not lost, where is the admin?
server reboot needed

1 Like

its the entire day… every weekend… without exception since launch. People with jobs and families are just excluded from blizzard.
I wonder why I came back to play blizz games… how can a company like this fail with basic server problems every time… You have decades of experience, blizzard…whats going on

3 Likes

this is unacceptable…
it’s absolutely not professional and u’ll have no excuse…incompetent !!!

1 Like

Unbelievable how incompetent this company is. They’ve got years of experience with online game servers but still unable to even inform their customers about them having server issues. Clown company

1 Like

Oh come on. Do you want to tell me they didnt fix it for 6 hours now?