Europe maintenance in the worst possible time!

Could you PLEASE rethink your “scheduled maintenance” times for EU region? Being unable to play from 19:00 to 21:00 is bullcrap. It’s the main time for Europe, jeez. This is really ridiculous.
It was obvious that you don’t give a crap about Europe at launch, but you do not need to show this attitude towards us all the way long in every occasion.

Thank you.

19 Likes

they did it again??? Really… Dumb,silly,sick,brainles…

2 Likes

Totally agree here, don’t really understand why this is not even being looked at.

Blizzard, really! WTF?!!!

Please rotate downtimes so all regions are equally disadvantaged, thanks!

lol i was baned for a few days, just because i said the maintaince time is ridiculous, hahaha bring your own **** in your company together activision-blizzard-microsoft

EDIT: this was my old original post, for what i got a temp ban:
“ye, working myself as IT Technician, if we would do maint on our cloud 2h during best office time, i would be in quiet huge troubles :slight_smile:

6 Likes

couldnt agree more. shame on that company and what it become…

1 Like

Please change the “scheduled maintenance EU” this is really sad

Imagine WoW servers unavailable during these hours. Some people would call it a scandal.
I assume the D2R team is either unstaffed or dumb. Maybe it’s the third option we don’t know about. I think it’s the first option.
As there are no monthly subscriptions, they may allow themselves this kind of practice.
However, we, as players of one of the most loved franchise ever, should be worthy of decent maintenance hour times. Even low budget online games don’t do this.

Have a nice evening folks !

+1

have a free bump.

+1

have a free bump.