Europe - very high ping

Hi everyone. Does anybody have the same issue? I got ping around 100 all the time.
All other games are fine, ping is usually around 20-35.
At premiere (before the server maintenance) ping was around 30.

Hope it will get fixed soon.

4 Likes

Same, i have 70-110 ms, melee is unplayable

It would be worth running through our Troubleshooting steps from here: Connection Troubleshooting - Blizzard Support, just to see if you get any improvement.

If you still get the problem you can try a Pathping Test to see if we can identify the issue: Running a Pathping - Blizzard Support, you can copy and paste the results in your next post.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply.

I already did the troubleshoot without success, and impossible to do a pathping because diablo 2 resurrected doesn’t appear in the IP address list below…

I just play for like 30 min now, and my ping vary from 37 to 117.

EDIT : i just did a pathping with the diablo 3 server, everything is fine, no packet loss nothing.
I did a pathping from europe . battle . net, i have a 100% packet lost, don’t know it those server still alive though.

I just look at my network, is the ip address 37.244.28.180 for the EU server?

1 Like

I search ALL BLIZZARD for ALL GAMES ip numbers or server name, updated if possible… i have to send to my ISP, to add to “priority list”… but i not find the list of all servers…

It is obviously the servers causing these problems. Looks like Blizzard is still not able to manage D2R properly.

2 Likes

Same here, for a long time. Did every single thing possible and went trough a lot of tickets. Dont even bother, they wont fix it nor help you. Best solution is just wait or refund

1 Like

My ping is around 70-80, but I still think that there is a lot of improvement. I really wish that Blizzard would work on this. BTW, the pathping is around 15, so this seems to be more game-related than connectivity-related.

Same problem here.
I have tried everything and read same threads. I wrote some threads.
Im no noob in using computer and have no problems with my internet or other games.

I used tracert command in the cmd-box. I cant reach the europe-server. So i think i also cant reach the server for usa or other regions bec they all are originated in usa. Last adress before time request is 150.222.4.125. Maybe there exist a problem with a fire wall adjustment?

Please support…be self-honest and assume that the blizzard server (or the routing) causes problems.

1 Like

I do not know what is going on i am constantly disconnected even when i have net. I can play for about 10 - 15 min before i get disconnected - fn annoying

D2R is not on the Looking-Glass list .
Your recommendation doesn’t help.
Ping from 60 to 3000ms. According to the readings in the game itself (command / fps).
Obviously, the problem is in the servers.

It would be nice to understand, how Serverschains work, corresponding to mark item ID´s combined with Server places (Europe-America).
Would help to understand microlags in different situations.

Greetz Credo

Thanks! Ping has become stable 300-350. But this is due to the router. Or because of the remoteness to the European server.