Failed to enter game

Can’t enter a game. Character is already in a game on the server. Been like this for over 2 hours. Can’t even play on another character…

1 Like

Same here, happened randomly in game where i noticed i couldnt identify an item so i left the game and went to join a new one and now my char is stuck in game for roughly 2 hours now. nobody seems to be saying anything in lobby chat about it so i wonder if its only affecting a certain server/area. im central.

Omg I didn’t realyse but it’s the same with me, I got 2 loot I wanted to identify at the end of a baal run, so I left the game to try in next game which got my character stuck in there…

k so… i was also at the end of baal run… and had 2 pieces of loot i was going to identify. … kinda bizarre

I was in a Diablo run, but also got an ‘error’ when i tried to indentify my loot.