Godly flying axe - who will put this sexy thing to good use?

Stone Spawn - Flying axe

Throw damage: 96-432
One-hand damage: 109-423
Quantity: 270
Required level: 48
+1 to masteries (barbarian only)
+337% enhanced damage
+80 to attack rating
6% life stolen per hit
Replenishes quantity
Ethereal

Ladder SC

I will sell it for 5 Jah 5 Ber (or similar offer in runes).

It’s a very nice item and the ed is very high. But without the fools mod / att speed, I doubt it will be worth that much tbh…

Well, you can’t have it all, Fool’s and Master’s and Cruel … and even if this combination were possible and everything had come together on this weapon, it could certainly still smell of chocolate in our imagination. :smiley:

But after all, quite apart from all the funky subjunctive, this is an insane roll and certainly worth a mint. I, for one, have seen many more Bers in 20 years D2 than such lucky bombs without a single useless stat. To make matters worse, each Ber looked exactly like the other!

Therefore, there is no doubt that whoever eventually buys the Stone Spawn will be happy that they got such a crazy, unique and powerful thing for something as ordinary as a handful of highrunes.

Anyway, this is not a fixed price, and I’m in no hurry to sell. Just glad the axes can be seen here - best by many of the incomparable Diablo mathematicians, niche barbarians, treasure hunters, and dueling anarchists.

So hey, to the axe-and-brain heroes: this Stone Spawn stone spawned for you.

First of all I don’t want to downplay this item in any way. I admit this is truly a godly item and it got me drewling since you posted this… Maybe its just too godly for me to do a pc in this ‘league’ . I have asked a friend who has a lot more knowledge than me to price check this item.
Second, if I was ever to find an item like this I’ll probably keep it in my trophy room / museum just too look at it :grin::ok_hand: