How can i get a refund?

yo blizzard, can i get a refund ? idk 40€ is a lot of money if i can’t even play the game…
the queue feels like a joke

35 Likes

Blizzard will refuse a refund if youve played the game, like at all. Your only options is to attempt a refund through PayPal or your bank.

6 Likes

They will not refund. They sold you a non playable game and there is nothing you can do about it. Blizzard scammed all of us.
It would be nice if they could change the title to Diablo 2: The Endless Queue

22 Likes

This is the first time in history of buying a game that I’ve ever felt like I’ve gotten scammed, money-wise. Paying 40 euro for a game that you cannot play, shouldn’t even be legal. Let me know if you find a solution/way to refund.

11 Likes

If Blizzard deny your claim the next step is requesting a refund from your payment service provider (e.g. Paypal).

2 Likes

i guess we can not get a refund, on other platforms like Steam there is a rule tho, if you buy a game you can get a refund for 14 days but your playtime needs to be under 2 hours. idk if these rules work here too but sadly i played more than 2 hours (when all worked lol).
hope blizzard makes up for that in form of a giveaway or they make d4 cheaper for fooling with us fans.

Well that’s me done as well, I have requested a refund on all the platforms I bought it on, I refuse to wait for 1 + hour to play the game… I was one of those who thought just give it time !? naaaa dude, this is just wrong and unethical on so many levels !

Seriously 298 in the waiting queue ! WTF is this nonsense ?!

3 Likes

i’m at 238 for now half a hour and nothing changed. i seriously think about not buying diablo 4. well atleast i consider it when it is about 2 years out xD

3 Likes

How can you get a refund?
That’s the neat part, you can’t.
Blizz says thank you for the money, now please leave and stop expecting to get anything for the money you paid.

8 Likes

sad but true. at 158 now well i think i can play in about 3 or 4 hours. yaaaay ._.

I feel like I donated the money right now ! total waste of cash if they don’t refund ! fool me once …

6 Likes

They will never return your money. Just never buy Activision Blizzard games again.

15 Likes

Also feel scammed by Blizzard/Activision.
Last time I buy something again, if not imporoved drastically immediately (it should allready)

2 Likes

Making D4 cheaper? They charged full price for a remastered game, that pretty much says it all. Dont know if the word greedy is powerful enough to describe the behaviour. Not even a discound if you already own the 2 old games on their platform

2 Likes

They’ve been scamming ppl for years.

3 Likes

i honestly hoped for a discount cus i owned them lol and i tought of like ‘yeah it will kinda cost like 20€’ and boom 40 €. yeah thank you blizzard xD

1 Like

again paid for something for i’ll never pay again.
queeung can be in a shop. can’t join and play a game in 30min, still waiting blizzard you are a joke.

2 Likes

not true read your state laws and TOS they have 60 days from release if it is not working right by then you can file s small claims.

The biggest cheek is that Blizzard is not even replying to anything or apologize in any way. The queue solution is a fricking joke, i mean come on it is not that hard to do your job!

2 Likes

You can request a refund through Customer Support here.

Should the refund be declined here then you may not be eligible for a refund but can still reach out to us directly here, and we can manually check if you’re eligible for a refund of Diablo II.

The queue you’re all experiencing is a mitigation tactic for now to prevent any further degradation of the online service, you can read more from the development team here which goes into more of the technical details of the issues at hand and explains what is happening currently:

We are sorry for the troubles with the servers, and it is a high priority to get it working again for everyone as we also want to be able to play the game!

1 Like