I can't get into my account! "more than 30 days without connecting" error

Hi folks, I haven’t been able to connect to the game for a long time because when I log in through the battlenet launcher it gives me the following message: “You haven’t logged in for more than 30 days, make sure you’re connected to the internet to accept any login agreement. session” …

The fact is that I am connected to the internet, I open the game through battlenet, with the account in which I have purchased the game and everything as usual… I cannot play, always the same message in a loop…

Someone who has an idea of ​​how to solve it, nobody in the support responds and I haven’t been able to enter for months.

As far as I know I’ve never been banned or anything like that, so I have no idea what could be happening… I already deleted the game’s cache folder, tried examining and repairing installation errors within battlenet, with the option that is in configuration but it does not detect any problem… close session, and restart the pc, change language or region (america, europe, etc)… the same message always appears

HELP BLIZZARD, SOMEONE ANSWER!!!

You haven’t done a complete reinstall? Get even rid of the leftover fragments, like the installation folder and settings in the documents folder.