I don't like this style. I want a refund

I get it. It’s my fault. I ape into a new release blindly expecting a game from 20 years ago to just work when you buy it in 2021 and buy it for full price at release. I am a moron for doing so. I am full time working and just expect things to work and not wasting my time.

You’re experiencing problems with servers, you release a faulty network code so I have “Your connection has been interrupted” every 5 minutes aside from constant rollbacks and downtimes while you expect me to fix it for myself with nonsensical advice, asking me if I deleted my characters. That is fine too.

But for fucks sake let me get a refund which is my right to do so within European Union and basically everywhere in the civilized world. But since you don’t let me I can absolutely promise you to never touch any Blizzard/Activision game ever again and will recommend every person, to stay away as far as possible as well. You’re making it personal by denying me my rights of refunding something that does not work because I tried it. In every forum I will warn, in every tweet and critics I will give bad reviews and under ever YouTube Video I will post negative remarks as long you keep this faulty company policy of how to treat your customers. Your revenue will be much less than refunding for faulty products. I don’t expect big apologies but just my money back.

I hope many other people see it like this and do it in the same way, because the only way to achieve something is through money, and it has to hurt if the manners are not there.

107 Likes

1-2 hours and this topic will be closed without notice :wink: trust me

10 Likes

If it was my job, i will get Fired at the first crash at day 1. Still work as s***
Pizza pie

4 Likes

So when you say refund, you mean to close your D2R license so you can’t play it anymore and so get a refund? (Return the product and get a refund = fair).
Or do you want to get your money back, and KEEP your license and keep playing as they eliminate the early hiccups? (Get your money back and keep the product which in this case is software, which usually are bugged right after release = unfair imho).

I live in EU and i don’t play 24/7. I’ve leveled my druid to 70+ish, and today is the first outage i’ve noticed. Sure, it frustrates me, since i want to play, but i try to understand as well.
I think that if you truly want to return the product and not play, you should get a refund, but 99% of ppl here, demands a refund and apparently don’t mean to return the product.

hey anyone know any better games to play?

1 Like

I return the product of course. I don’t need it because I can’t use it properly anyway. I gave up and will move on to something else. If I buy a car and it’s not doing what it is supposed to (drive from a to b) I give it back. I don’t need to keep it. It doesn’t exclude the possibility me buying it at a later point and/or for a lower price.

Especially do I not want to support the habit of releasing bad products instead of doing a proper quality management beforehand.

3 Likes

i heard New World and BF 2042 is the bomb!

1 Like

ill have to check it out as this everday unplayable game is a joke at this point

2 Likes

I don’t. Well, Colonization, Transport Tycoon, Bards Tale 2, Dune, Dune 2… But the last 20 years, i’ve played Diablo, Diablo 2 and Diablo 3 and WoW. And they are so good they have ruined all other games for me. :slightly_smiling_face:

I assume Blizzard gets so much hate, because ppl love their games so much. I know i do, but i don’t get the hate. :stuck_out_tongue:

Path Of Exile, Pathfinder

Grim Dawn, if you like the Diablo style but don’t wanna dive in to the hardcore PoE s**tstorm.

2 Likes

A car includes some other considerations though. Safety and life or death.
Personally, i am thrilled D2R came out early and wasn’t delayed further. Ofc i would WANT it to be released early AND not have any hiccups, but it’s software.

If you went to the car manufacturer and successfully demanded the car one week early, it would have one layer of paint, the airbags wouldn’t be connected and the seats would be unupholstered.

I’m a very impatient person, so i guess that’s why i’m fine or ok with getting the game early, and accepting the bugs. :stuck_out_tongue:

path of exile 2 looks wicked bye blizz lol get your sh** together already jesus

If a $50 expense prevents you from doing that I suggest you get a job.

if you get hookers and cocaine for 40 bucks, tell me where you live :rofl:

2 Likes

@Shamron Dude, it’s because of a–kissers like yourself that greedy scammers like Bli$$ard continue their shady anti-consumer practices.
But asking a question like “what do you mean by refund? you wanna keep the game nevertheless?” shows your intellect.

3 Likes

New World is pretty lame. I played it because i had high hopes for it. Clunky Combat, a pretty flat World with no immersion whatsoever.

Cant say anything about Battlefield though becaus i havent played it.

I feel you! And lack of information from Blizzard is so irresponsible!

3 Likes

@Blizzard Time to fix the actual problem instead of extinguishing fires every time the servers go down? Let the servers be down for a day, a week, a month as long as you find the actual problem and fix it.
These problems will have you lose players anyway, so might aswell shut down the servers to fix the actual fault.
Losing items we spend hours for to get and finally get it, and then having it lost due to your shitty servers is a big turnoff for the players.

6 Likes

Titan Quest, on Steam.
It’s like a d2r but better and with no crash at all :smiley:

Btw i wonna my money back too :smiley:
I’ll never ever buy d4 for sure!

2 Likes