If 2.4 was a new LoD style expansion - would you be happy?

A new patch is coming, and depending who you ask, the balance of old needs fixing.

So - without a poll:

If 2.4 was an entire new expansion. An act 6. A new mechanic that went beyond uniques and runewords. 2 new classes and a complete rebalance of the old ones.

Would you want it? Or would you click that LoD button and let it simply pass by?

Your thought if you please.

1 Like

Would test it. But it won’t be the same.

I suppose what im asking is, do you want the same? or do you want a new game on top?

Depends if they keep the Diablo feeling. Im exited about anything new stuff added to Diablo 2. Diablo 2:RES sounds,feels and looks amazing. New Expansion Seems like a dream that prob never going happen. For now, I just want to slam the Ladder and start trading my EL runes! O Shako N 2LO :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am happy when the thrash cheating scum site D2jsp is banned and vanished into the void, so “LADDERS” are actual LADDERS and not “hehe xd look at me cheating piece of sh*t who has almost/perfect endgame gear day 1,2 or 3 by scamming people and/or just buying it hehe I am sooooo kewl wowww”

I agree with you. D2jsp must end.

1 Like

And yes I wish we would get new stuff too and some adjustments/QoL like stacking STASH (not inventory) keys/organs/runes/pots from PD2/Path of diablo.

Balancing like make the sorc a good chunk weaker than right now (beeing able literally naked to kill sorry FARM hell meph with teleport is just way to broken) make Bowzon better and not a java wannabe (in PoD Bowzon is the king of maps with Faith and a good merc) fix dumb bugs like the WW Barb with BotD not triggering (fixed on PoD) or the most annoying one with the Necro where you are literally thrash till you have enigma, cause at least half of your minions are stuck somewhere 24/7.

Speaking of Maps or something else (no I don’t want rifts/greater rifts) something new maybe something that makes us even more hungry on D4?

Yes, I wouldn’t mind. I would like more endgame content. There may be random dungeons with increased difficulty and a better drop… Of course, all this needs to be done correctly, but I can’t imagine normal arguments against this system. A new act would be very cool, but I don’t believe that will happen yet. :woozy_face: :cold_face:

D2jsp ist KEINE Cheating Seite … wann kapiert ihr das endlich mal? :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

1 Like