I'm 46 years old and don't have time for this!

me dio tiempo a leerme los pilares de la tierra esperando para entrar y sigo en cola después de 1 hora 187 lamentable blizzard no compro mas aquí ni gratis o lo arreglan o solicito devolución , si hace falta habrá que reclamar a través de consumo…

yeah not working… i was in 40 min queue. finally nr 1. en then got in offline… queue again 40 min finally nr 1 an crash… queue again 40 min. yeah i got in played 30 min… crash queue again nr 454… blizzar is trash to me right now… i also ahve 3 kids running around… come home from work make food. put them to bed. have a few hours to play… but no using it all just to get in the game…

2 Likes

Same here, an over 40 years old dad with 2 kids. Queued for hours from 360… Played 2 min and disconnected kicked out by server. Reconnecting with 452 in queue… So much disappointed

1 Like

I’m pretty disapointed, too!
I really embrace that game for bringing a beautyful look to my all time favorite time eater.

But today seems to be a joke:

• Queue position 264, waiting, coming back after some time
  • “Hello, I’m your offline Charkter, do you want to play with me?”
  • clicking on “online” and back to the queue (position 384), waiting again (and doing some other stuff)
  • “cannot connect to server”…thanks :wink: back to the queue (position 429)

It is some kind of fruststrating…

But keep your heads up guys, it will be better at some time…or worse…or the same…but keep you heads up :slight_smile:

Edit: The game failed to connect to the Server four times since i first tried. Which was four hours ago! It would be ok if you give me a character editor for single player. Than I would not need your servers any more…just an idea…

1 Like

Shouldn’t all you grandpas be playing some boardgame with the grandchildren.
Spend some quality time with your family instead of hunting demons for loot.
They’ll love you for it.

You can all thank me later :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Hey Blizzard, 427 on Queue… what is wrong with you??? w.t…f…

1 Like

45min and climbed ~100 spots in queue…still 312 to go! playable tonight…:partying_face:

i think i should have never logged off yesterday…

464 in queue… waited 40 minutes > 300…and now I have some stuff in RL. Luckly I had my Caesar 3 which I can play with 1 click… no queues to wait :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks Blizz for NOT let me play the game :slight_smile:

This guy gets it. Just play something else :smiley:

I’m 46 years old (46 in January) and, sadly, I have plenty of time for this. :grinning:

Our busy season effectively ends this morning, so I’m looking at a full day of football and Diablo!

And some Prison Architect.
And maybe I’ll finally get around to playing Mad Max.
And the C&C Remaster.

2 Likes

438 here raising every day

You’re 438 years old!?

WTF, are you Yoda?

btw, i think EU ppl is descriminated in this game, i’ve never been in a queue position higher than 15 in US servers, as for EU usually 1XX or 2XX today 3XX… so bliz is prioritizing US with larger capacity. Thanks for that.

I´m 43 years old and 473 in queue all morning. Very sad with this game. Blizzard invest in modernize servers and fix this, please.

1 Like

It depends on the time since EU and US are 8-10 hours apart. On the rush hours in europe its very early in the US so queues are shorter. But yesterday i even got 75 in the US when it was like 4am there.

sorry man i know how you feel, blizzard shouldnt get away with this. i came from 448 now im 198

#460 in queue after DC what a roller coaster of emotions

Edit: Got bumped up to #469 even better ty Obama

see what im saying? 75 in queue for US in peak time, today there are 500 places so far for EU.
Its time dependent but clearly US has larger capacity. Blizz always favorited the americas!

1 Like

А мы можем как-нибудь объединиться и подать коллективный иск на возврат средств?

I’ve been in the queue since this morning. Shame