Items disappearing

I have just logged into my account after a crash of the game late yesterday, I did not log back in then because I was up early this morning. But have just logged in to find all my characters are missing all their items.

Every Anni from all my characters is gone, any rune over IST is gone, and any item that contains a rune over IST is gone from every character, all my character that had Stone of Jordan or/and Bulkathos band now have no rings. My ENI, CTA’s, COH, HOTO’s and my weapons from Barb (Breath of the Dying ETH 380+ed x2) Maybe they can just roll my account back to yesterday. Oh and Griffon’s etc from my stash all vanished.

this is hours and hours and hours of farming and trading.

What now can be done??? This seems to be a common problem . with things vanishing .

I just did some Travi runs and after my inventory/shared stash got a bit stuffed I started shifting some items around to my mule chars. I added some rare rings and an unique amulet to my dedicated jewelry mule. After switching between some more chars I came back to the jewelry mule and noticed that half of my unique amulets and rings are missing. I had them in the char inventory while the stash of the mule was full with rare/crafted jewelry. I didn’t even touch the items that went missing. After that I added another unique amulet to that mule character nonetheless, guess what that one disappeared as well. At that moment I’m down to about 6 unique amulets, now I’m guessing maybe my items are safer in the char stash where my rare jewelry is. I switched 6 rare items to the char inventory and moved the uniques into the stash. After that I’m switching some chars, even moving some gems around just to test whats happening with my items. Nothing else got lost during that time, at least to my current knowledge.
Now I’m back to a few (4-6) Travi runs, just adding some gems and other items to the shared stash. Well now I’m down to 1 unique item in my mule char.

My question now is: What the hell is going on?
Is it really some kind of storage limit? I guess I’m almost at the limit from the 20 slots everyone should have, probably around 17 or 18 chars. But none of my chars are completely full either. If there is a storage limit I shouldn’t have reached it yet. If there is an item limit, I guess a warning would be nice. Or is this just some kind of server hiccup?
Three times in row and just targeting my unique jewelry :sob:

Duped items are also impossible, because I play almost exclusively self found and the items that are missing now I definitely found myself.

If the missing items are gone for good and somehow don’t reappear, fine, but I’m fearing for my self found items I acquired since launch. A few days back I found my first Griffons, I would go berserk if that one disappears. Seriously that would be enough reason to go back to classic Diablo 2.

I guess just to be on the safe side I’ll drops some stuff now.

1 Like

Items in inventory vanished in the last few days on one of my characters where I put set amulets for when I get the other set items and want to use them. Almost all of them are gone, vanished.

I refuse to play this game any more. I think I am going to request a refund because it makes playing the game and doing magic find runs–which I loved doing on the original game–a waste of time.

Just happened to me, so sad =\ what a stupid mistake to make and what a dumb bug

I had the same bug, i was played and game show up notification about connection problems and disconnect me from game. When i reconnect my whole gear wich i had set up just disappeared, as i understand support cant restore these items? Such a waste of time