JAH stolen in trade

It’s sad but it’s not a steal, you just jumped over the bridge like a sheep
made me think about this : How to Dupe | DiabLoL 2 Ep36 - YouTube

Blizzard will not do anything for a dude droping by himself his runes, they don’t even give a s*** about ingame items sellers and bots so …

1 Like

this is a game you cant compare with real life!, I just want you to understand that blizzard doesn’t do anything about it quite simply. Take it easy and hope u will find another high rune. And next time use the legit trade way, like trade window

I got scammed by the same guy (yondaime#2842)… so sad to see that he seems to be so succesful with this bullshit.
Im new to diablo 2 and fell for the ctrl + click crap… such a shame. I just hope Karma will take of this. Atleast it made me stop playing this game, so i can spend my time with something more enjoyable.

Also note, that you should always use old graphics trade window. New trade window is scam-vulnerable, blizz should fix that with high priority.

Must be like 20 years since I tried trade in old window. Out of curiosity what is the main differences that make the new one more vulnerable? :slightly_smiling_face:

Actually, I do not want tell details, because some scammers could read this and try it. Just press “G”, when you open trade window - it could save your next jah.

Fortunately this bug, which indeed was present in Early Access, seems to be addressed since launch.

This exact same guy pulled the same with me and a Sur rune. Reported.

Just make very sure you are holding Shift and not Ctrl the next time you wanna link something to chat. Esp High value items, there’s no rush and you just need to be very careful

I wish Blizzard could do something about this but this is kinda grey area on battle.net.
In real life, scamming is a crime. All Blizzard needs is to ban a few accounts and scamming will drop significantly.

Hi Guys.
I was scammed by Yondaime#2842 a few minutes ago too.
I throw out a 14//17 Sorc Torch. I saw your post was in November 2021. I was scammed in march 2024. I cry when i think about what he stole in that time.

it is no scam when u drop some item…