JAH stolen in trade

I created a game with title “Offer Jah n Ber”
someone got in, showed me his ber than told me to show my Jah in the chat. I accidentally clicked control click my Jah, and it fell on floor. He just got it and left.
His username is Yondaime#2842
can Blizzard do anything in this case?

2 Likes

no they will not because you cannot prove it. why would you “show” your rune in chat anyways. there is a trade window for that. so sad.

he was busy all the time for trade. I know I made the mistake. I really don’t need the Jah back, I just want the guy to be punished… because this is not the way the game should be played

This is a scam tactic used a lot in the last month because D2R introduced the Control+Click shortcut and people drop items accidentally. So scammers ask for links of items hoping you accidentally drop them. Unfortunately there is no way for Blizzard to punish any scam in trade.

thank you for your explanations. Blizzard still has logs over all things, like chat and everything, they can identify the guy maybe… people like this should never play the game any more in my opinion

he didnt stole it, u throw it down. what should blizzard do? its your fault!

6 Likes

I know, but it was not intentional. Blizz can check the chat window, and can check if I had any relation with that person before. Who give away a Jah by fun?

It’s part of the game. Let’s imagine that you drop Jah to u friend and ask Blizz return your Jah.

ur jah is gone next time use the trade windows

@MadSerg
I don’t want my Jah back, because I know I made the mistake, and I am responsable.
I just want a thief to be punished for what he did, and I want Blizz to take that Jah away from him.
I know I will not get it back, but someone should take action to solve these scams.

I share your pain, but it’s part of the game :slight_smile:
I can only advise you to deal with trusted traders. Like me :slight_smile:

Who knows, maybe there is karma. That dude will get shit drops for months and you will find a new Jah under a rock tomorrow. We can hope. :slightly_smiling_face:

if there is a karma, Blizz will respond to my ingame reports, and will take measures. Trust me, it’s not about that Jah rune, I just needed a Ber that’s all. I thought making a fare trade

1. Blizz never will take measures about it
  2. Stop whine

That must have been one of his best drops this week. lol

1 Like

Some guy tried this tactic with me aswell past week, got screenshot of chatwindow with his instructions and name ofc. The proof is there, I just wonder, will Blizz do something?

These are a crap of players Who steals others. Must be a way to punish them.
Your fault… yes but accidentaly.
I was playing los os years ago; i remember when blizzard introduce the torchs…
Of course you can loose your items but if there is People Who works to Steal others… must be a way to catch them and orden to play clean

If you would have made a topic about this problem so that others might not make the same mistake as you did, I would cheer. But this thread to me sounds like the “Blizzard do something because I was too dumb”-threads. You dropped the item, so if there is anyone to blame, it is yourself. Hard words, i know but it is the truth.

The sad true is that activision dont give a f*** about scamming and scammers, moreover they will soon remove btag u gave here, bacause „naming” is violation of forum code.
Shame on u activision.

Edit: read it clear - scamming is Ok, but naming - that’s a crime!

im so sorry for you , this must be pain