Jesus, Blizzard, DO SOMETHING!

I know this is one of million threads about this same issue and usually im against duplicate threads but this server madness is getting SO annoying and never-ending, that this topic litterally NEEDS to be flooting the forums.
@Blizzard Team, really, I HOPE you are currently putting EVERY little ounce of man power into fixing these servers.
This is unplayable right now !!
and please for gods sake gives us input about the current state, so what are the issues and more importantly what are you currently doing against that? The least you can do is to update the community about the current state of happenings. We dont like the feeling of beeing left alone with this pile of crap of a game you have given us right now.
Thanks and sorry for me beeing that mad but i just cant hold it anymore. i just want to play this game the way it was promised without issues and i believe im speaking for most of the people right now.

52 Likes

No, they are too busy harassing the female workers.

25 Likes

Hansepeter, what exactly is unplayable atm? Other than the queue time, I experience almost no random crashes anymore, even my ping has improved a lot lately (20-40 ms on a WiFi connection). As a pure HC player I find this not ideal but acceptable nonetheless.

i have had a couple of crashes, they are not that bad tho tbh.

que times and being unable to join or make games is what is the trouble.

Queue isn’t even budging atm. Stuck on same queue-spot for 15 minutes.

You know, there was a time when you got suprised that a server went down…but now?

I remember coming home from work two days ago, I logged to the game and saw my characters. I was so suprised that I could log on so I called my friend and told him what happened. He almost didn’t believe me.

This is not a joke, that is the most disturbing thing about it.

3 Likes

the queues is the one thing. and combined with crashes that put you back to the end of the queue makes it even worse.
the next and equally annoying thing is the silent 2 minutes ban after trying to join a fullgame
or after a typo in the name of the game i wanted to join
or after beeing too early to join the next baal iteration
or after muling items to other chars cause of too little stash size.

next is lobby, clicking on a game in lobby to get information about when game was started works only a quarter of time. refresh button not working, it refreshes randomly. i cant filter out the trading games etc… its not necessarily server related anymore, parts of that were same in legacy D2 but its part of the unplayability and sums up my experience

oh and blocking (and probably reporting) of shop site spam bots is… you guessed it… NOT working

11 Likes

listen to the man for god’s sake. THIS. ^^

2 Likes

good game crap system

4 Likes

Just had one game totally closed down whilst pressing the stones to get cain free
re-loaded game to be in a queue at 180

Bunch of amateurs, you should have got real technicians in that were able to foresee this kind of issue, preferably females as the male contingency at Blizzard really really cant sort out this shit

4 Likes

@ DAZZED

guess dazzed by name dazzed by nature, if you cannot see what is unplayable

Queue - “200 unharrased yet Blizzard female workers”

you can start 1/20 games in lobbies or solo, bc there are communication issues with the servers. AND the Queue-Time.,

1 Like

acceptable = no random ctd crashes of fatal error because you sytared at your screen for too long, not joining penalties for tpos, no endless queues i was in 350+ queue the entire mfing week. i even managed to get my nm forge ninjad in a private passworded game,. ranbdom FPS drops and game almost freezing when ever we load into a new map or back into town

Really BLIZZARD ??? REALLY ??? I play Diablo2 Resurrected on HC … tried to level up my Sorceress to level 80 just to login today and find out that all my characters are rolled back … now my Sorceress is at level 74 ??? REALLY ???
HOW ABOUT DO SOMETHING TO FIX THIS 40$ BROKEN GAME !!!
Is this how you RESPECT your customers and the players community ?!??!
Every time we try to play … QUEUE … QUEUE … QUEUE … and when we join … LAG … LAG … LAG … and after all this trash … how about we ROLL BACK SOME PLAYER PROGRESSION , RIGHT BLIZZARD !!!
Thank you for the biggest SCAM of 2021 , how about a REFUND, BLIZZARD ?!?!?!

8 Likes

i guess they totally forget the game.

I can only say to them thanks for nothing…they made me quit wow…and they made me quit diablo now…i was looking forward to diablo 4…no more…deleting everything blizzard related…incompetent joke ass company…

4 Likes

the lovely Sunday turn into enoying morning!
Morning coffy with a few d2 games was the plan…oh 38 in queue before anyone is awake in EU. Great! Whoops that took 30 mins to login.
Oh well I can finally do some games before I seize the day.
Wait what D2 crash without an error. Fires up d2 again.
68 in queue, ok screw this. gonna take 1 hour to get in at least.

Blizzard you out there? or should I say Activevison, I mean everything turn into shit when they merges. Basically anything around Blizzard has gone from good to bad after their awesome merge.
They cut their cost without zero knowledge! You should have laid off all management staff and kept the support, dev and techs. Wth do you need management when all those that actually do all the work are laid off?

/rant off!

3 Likes

“other than queue time” - the queue is not a small nuisance - it making the game unplayable for thousands of people.

3 Likes

omg! Really?!?
started login 11:00 am cet to do some runs before lunch.
11:38 still in Queue…

Please fix this!!! This is so fcking annoying!

1 Like

Position in queue 137
Watch 30 minutes of youtube videos
Position in queue 127
Cannot connect to server
Position in queue 167.
Repeat.

I know you want as few people playing this game as possible as they have already paid and it takes money to run servers but this is getting obvious at this point. I’m guessing the next plan is a big round of nerfs to slow people down once they are in too?

1 Like