Ladder Team SC EU LF members (level 88-94)

Hey everyone, we are an EU based team looking for players to join our ladder premade. We farm xp at least 3 days a week and also play more outside of those mandatory hours. Here is our mandatory schedule (we expect at least 80% monthly attendance):

Times are EU (central) times
-Tuesday: 19:00-22:00
-Thursday: 19:00 - 22:00
-Saturday: 19:00 - 22:00

If you are in level 88-94 range, looking for a consistent group to farm P8 content and share loot with your premade, we are the right team for you. We also regularly farm keys and do uber tristram and dclone kills so you can get your torch and anni with us. We value friendship, respect and competitiveness in general. I’ll be checking this post regularly therefore let us know if you are interested to join our premade!

Hey i got a few chars, play a few days a week. im intrested in the group play, got a 4-5 chars between 85-95. how i get in contacat with yall outside this forum

Hey, this was posted 3 months ago, we played pretty competitively and reached our 99. I still organize some games on my alt if you’d be interested to join, I play 3-4 days a week and organize cbaals. You can add me on bnet and i can link you discord.

will you be playing next ladder? looking for ppl to play with at start of ladder

I am already a member of a team for season 2, will try to organize games in my free time. You can stay in touch via discord!