Ladder(s) and content

The LADDER (3) is finished, the runewords of it have not been implemented NON-LADDER, it seems, and nevertheless the contents of the new season are quite sparse.
In my opinion, a good idea for content for a future LADDER could be a new mob, a one-off demon to fight, a sort of Diablo clone, but I mean a brand new demon, I would call it Demon of Light, for example, or again better in Italian: Demone di Luce.
I don’t consider myself a computer expert, even if in the past I studied computer science at school and knew how to program with a couple of languages, but you don’t need to be a top expert to know that it’s not impossible to insert new unpublished elements, even in design, in an already finished game. Then I don’t know how Diablo 2 is programmed and structured, so it could be that there are limits, but there are plenty of video games in which new stuff is inserted with patches.
Another request that almost all players have been making for some time is to implement the stocking of gems and runes, I won’t even spend a word on it because it’s a hackneyed speech that practically everyone has talked about…
And then some people have always asked for new runes, as well as new runewords, even which as for the new “uber” boss I’m proposing, I don’t think it’s anything impossible.
If Blizzard wants to keep a minimum D2R alive even after the release of D4, it will necessarily have to insert something that attracts old players, those, and there are many, who after the first or second ladder are very tired of doing and redoing always the same things about a game from '98, renewed, but still a game from another time. And I speak as a LoD player before 2000.

1 Like

This game is dead. It has been dead in 2004. Do you know what year it is?

Useless flex.

An even more useless ‘flex’.

1 Like

your comment is an even more unhelpful, inappropriate, rude and very arrogant flex as well. like a real naab.
And no, this game not is dead, your mind maybe it is, the community is a lot scandalous, but the game is longer valid. my opinions yours is 0.
And also, not are 2 flex, but 2 facts.

The game is really dead whe you try to load your character aand the game keep crash infinite times …doubt i buy d4 , ther’s alot of indie games thath are more stable and fun at this point…

Well, first of all, there are wonderful pearls among indie games, so you’re not saying anything new, that there is some technical problem is okay, because a client and servers like this require continuous and constant maintenance; but the game is not dead, there are updates with patches, a remake is out, Diablo 3 is not as bad as some people make it out to be, and Diablo 4 is awesome, the Public Realm is really, really cool especially in a game like Diablo , plus there will be a lot of merchants and charismatic figures. I’m sorry I called that guy a dead mind but he was the first to shit his hand with insults, to each his own …

Game dead? I am sure is not!!
I think u wont be able to find a game with more total hours played than d2. Not sure if wow will have more than d2 but both should be on top.