Let us refund this joke

Well you get the point, nostalgia did her job, we all jump blindly into D2R… What a pure mistake - Game is broken, can’t play for more than 5 mins in a row, nothing is getting better since 3 weeks, alpha, beta whatever testing phase serve nothing, they don’t learn, they don’t work, just take the money and ciao
why upgrade the servers anyway ? 2/4 of the people will leave the game in 6month because they can’t play, so we can keep our old freaking paper server they will do the job…
Stop taking people for dumbs - theyr not

129 Likes

You are right. i asked for a refund and they refused it… what a surprise… so i have to let my bank do the job. Last Blizzard game for me.

33 Likes

how about no, I knew exactly what I was buying and posts like yours make me laugh :upside_down_face:

36 Likes

For me this is best blizzard game in a long time. I havent had a single crash and im just about to finish act 5 nightmare. I think this is pretty good remaster and Vicarious Visions did a good job staying true to the original with QoL changes that make sense but doesnt alter the game too much.

Dont know why but that annoyed me more than the whining in this post. Just say half. 1/7 stars for this post.

13 Likes

But

U know

But u didn’t learned too/like me, and buyed it again.

That server trouble still 2weeks after release is nostalgica too. Do u remember the d2 server: Telia?

Maybe it isn’t a mistake, maybe it is a remaster feature like QoL-new-chat-no-Lobby system.

Still love the game but hate it to can’t play it when server has troubles.

4 Likes

never had a single issue with the game. not being able to play the game for longer than 5 minutes, for whatever reason u did not specify sounds like a YOU thing though, not US.

6 Likes

Speak for yourself. I’ve only been playing singleplayer and having a blast. It was obvious there was going to be server issues because they would have released ladder from day 1, or at least had a release date for it planned. Whilst it’s not ideal, it’s what anybody with knowledge of recent gaming history should expect these days anyway.

4 Likes

I don’t know about that. I mean, it’s not like Diablo 3 had any server issues when it was released.

:rofl:

7 Likes

stfu biach, you can go suck the company dick

1 Like

If the Necro torch I literally just got isn’t there or they won’t return it to my char then I will want a refund, getting a torch of the correct type is a pain let alone doing the ubers.

Absolute joke.

Every game or extention blibli launch as the same issue… They should evolve one day …

1 Like

Speak for yourself there amigo, I’ve been no lifing this game for past 2 weeks and am having as much fun as I did 20 years ago.

Don’t like it yourself? Refund it and go away, you wont be missed.

7 Likes

wow. why dont you leave us people alone and do whatever assholes are doing all day long - we wont miss ya.

1 Like

Wait till you get your toons wiped all of a sudden and we ll see your reaction :wink: Hundreds of people getting it since a couple of days , just had mine vanishing for no fuckin reason , and guess what we re told ? “Oh you must have pressed the delete character by mistake” sure all of them at the exact same time , oh and just take a look at the logs at the moment this shit happened and oh my lord , they re in for some fixing , anyway , better stick back to the old one. I ll just go for a refund by bank meaning and that s it , goodbye resurected .

3 Likes

Have this now, did nothing than leave a game and try to make another as I was countess farming, now battle.net servers aren’t available.

I dont understand you people. If you dont like the game you bought for w/e reason, even tho you knew exactly what you purchased and also knew that the game will be sort of laggy in the first few weeks, just ask for refund or stop playing it. Why do you find the need to post on the forums and cry about it. What purpose does it serve? Are you craving attention or trying to rally all the baffoons under your hate flag so you can start a hate group?

I dont care if the game is laggy or not, yeah its annoying to have servers go down etc, but i dont understand all you babies coming on forums and crying. Just quit. You dont need to post a crying text on forums about it.

just wait a couple of hours. Jesus christ, stop being so dramatic about this.

2 Likes

I don’t understand people who are Blizzard defenders here, refund is something every business is doing for their client, even it’s written in the law. If the man wish his money back, because he don’t get what he pay’s for its normal practice to refund.

12 Likes

Actually it’s not written in the law.
If Blizzard promises a refund and then refuses to give you one, that’s illegal, but if they don’t promise a refund, they can refuse to give you one. You agree to these conditions when you purchase from them.

I think it is about peepz that can play only on weekend for whatever Life reasons and they cant because server issues. oher than that yeah, things will tone down in couple hours:)

1 Like