Make an auction

Make an auction already. Tired of third-party trading sites, the entire lobby is crammed with buy and sell games.
Runes can be used as currency.
(I apologize for the English from google)

5 Likes

lul.
so you want a auction house a feature that got removed in D3 because it was garbage at its finest?
trading(trade games) is part of Diablo 2 - Get over it.

Only idiots use sites like d2jsp for trading.

1 Like

That is why this is a bad idea. It will be the same as in d3 where all items were bought by bots and sold more expensive.

No, you want the same thing here? Really? Botts already are here and they farming everything so runes for them are not a problem to buy everything and sell at higher prices.

Definitely NO. Go away with this idea.

Best,

_traderie.com works fine for me. I don´t like these trading games, too.

i usually use jsp when i hunt for weird bases that not a lot of ppl pick up, so it has its uses

Yeah…it still blows my mind how the original game was balanced around trading but then Blizzard North provided no infrastructure at all to facilitate trading. It’s just so half-assed it’s incredible. Technical limitations of the time perhaps but it’s no excuse now.

Currently I am sitting on a small collection of sought after items that I will probably never sell due to having no clue where to go with them or what they’re even worth.

The game desperately needs a centralized trading hub, preferably in-game.

2 Likes

So what’s the difference between an auction house and the numerous 3rd party secondary market sites, or even trading games in the lobby?

As far as I can see an auction house is simply more convenient. They could add some kind of “I am not a robot” test before you get into it to prevent bots doing quick resales flips to fix prices. This would actually get things under control and normalise prices. It would be a positive addition compared to what is currently happening.

They said that on D2R there wont be any bots and what? Bots are all over the place.

Adding AH in game is like giving them easy way to ruin all prices.

All thing “i’m not a robót” also could be walk around i think. They didn’t done it in D3, they will not add it here also.

problem is if you make a AH is that you need some sort of curency, so what do you use? a new curency that will be managed by blizz? how do you aquire it? what about overinflation, use bnet credit? in this case bots will be even more numerous because of the potential payout.

Schau mal in den Spiegel, dann siehst du sofort einen noch viel größeren Idioten. :man_shrugging:

Well, in the game where you can trade all the gear including the end game so called Bis, RMAH / AH is unavoidable, the only question if it is going to be an integrated legit version of AH from blizzard or you will keep trading on a 3d party websites. RMAH / AH with bots or without is already all over the D2. Everyone trades is one currency or another from the beginning unless you play in a single player of course.