New materials for Diablo 2?

Will there be plans for DLCs or expansive materials for Diablo 2? Or will it hurt the nostalgia factor in the game. I see that weapons inspired heavily from Roman Empire and medieval times in the game.
Pugio daggers a roman dagger could made for the game used by game just named “Pugio”. Can be used by all classes.
Tutankhamun’s meteoric iron dagger can be considered, but in Diablo 2 named “Meteoric Dagger” it could be restricted to act 2 Lut Gholein. Meteoric Dagger could then have some benefits against the undead.
The Misericorde dagger could have some benefit against heavy monsters. The dagger was similar to the stiletto.
Gunpowder weapons is not something for Diablo 2 I think, but I would consider the ancient
Hand cannon for the Paladin it would then be a very rare weapon if was to be used in game. It would be slow to fire and have a short range. If it hit something it can do some real damaged.

New monsters could be scorpions that can be based on the spiders. Vampire would be fun to see.
A new minor demon could be Mamon and in Daiblo 2 this entity could be a symbol of greed.